Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EtherCAT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EtherCAT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EtherCAT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EtherCAT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EtherCAT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How do you use new technologies Ð like data personalization, responsive design, social integration and marketing automation Ð to optimize your content ecosystem and its relevance to your personas?
- What is the best way to coordinate existing assets in production equipment, control systems, supervisory systems and the enterprise level software used to manage business activities and finances?
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations and facilities?
- Do you have a working process for the vetting and implementation of new technologies, including behavioral analytics, automation and cognitive, for inclusion in your cybersecurity architecture?
- Do you apply independently validated security and risk management controls over the testing process, all relevant people involved, key aspects of target systems and any client data affected?
- Does your organization adequately protect its assets, control its expenditures, and provide reports that reflect actual results via reasonable systems and financial standards and policies?
- Do your networked systems (systems on the network using wired or wireless technology) comply with the minimum requirements of the networked system information security standard?
- How do accounting and enterprise resource planning systems integrate to help create an internal control system that will provide the security needed for organization resources?
- Does the incident response plan identify requirements for define various levels of remediation of any identified weaknesses in Information Systems and associated controls?
- Are you using trusted information assurance controls to safeguard technical data in the development environment (networks, PCs test equipment and configuration systems)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EtherCAT book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EtherCAT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EtherCAT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EtherCAT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EtherCAT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EtherCAT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EtherCAT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EtherCAT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this EtherCAT project in xx weeks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there any activities or deliverables being added or gold-plated that could be dropped or scaled back without falling short of the original requirement?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one EtherCAT project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess EtherCAT project risks at various EtherCAT project stages?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to your organization?
Step-by-step and complete EtherCAT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EtherCAT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EtherCAT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EtherCAT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EtherCAT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EtherCAT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EtherCAT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EtherCAT project with this in-depth EtherCAT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EtherCAT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EtherCAT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EtherCAT investments work better.
This EtherCAT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.