Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sitecore Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sitecore related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sitecore specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sitecore Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sitecore improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is there an underlying scheduling system that must be integrated with to allow for the creation and management of events, or, are you looking at SiteCore replacing the existing system?
- Have you conducted analysis to determine whether it is more advantageous to build your own digital purchase channels or sell through existing platforms and partners?
- How have your current digital marketing / customer experience management investments changed the way you interact and engage with customers?
- How can businesses today embrace digital disruption and cutting edge platforms while delivering valuable customer experiences face to face?
- Is the metaverse simply a fad or temporary trend in the market, like many social media platforms that experienced fleeting popularity?
- When considering the purchase of a digital experience platform for personalization at a scale, what is the most important criterion?
- What is your insights into how the ops models need to change to leverage digital transformation platforms as a force multiplier?
- What landing pages on competitor websites appear to be getting the highest traffic, rankings, engagement and social activity?
- Is there an outside organization or internal resource running digital marketing as Google AdWords and social media campaigns?
- How do you leverage digital platforms to provide learning experiences rich in engagement, social interaction, and feedback?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sitecore book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sitecore self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sitecore Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sitecore areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sitecore Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sitecore projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sitecore Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sitecore project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Sitecore project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your Sitecore project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Sitecore project and the system/product to be built?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to Sitecore project management?
Step-by-step and complete Sitecore Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sitecore project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sitecore project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sitecore project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sitecore project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sitecore project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sitecore project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sitecore project with this in-depth Sitecore Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sitecore projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sitecore and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sitecore investments work better.
This Sitecore All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.