Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Acumatica Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Acumatica related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Acumatica specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Acumatica Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Acumatica improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you prefer your ERP investment to be an up front capital expense, as is applicable for an on premises deployment, or an operating expense that is seen in a cloud based subscription model?
- How are cloud services testing traditional thinking around control of data and guarantees of safety; to include ownership, access and rights that supersede failure of the provider?
- How are cloud services testing traditional thinking around control of data and guarantees of safety to include ownership, access, and rights that supersede failure of the provider?
- Is there a Microsoft partner that offers a supported integration tool, or is an interface offered by the third party software vendor?
- Have you ever wondered where your new cloud based MRP or ERP cloud based IT solution has its servers and stores its information?
- What features and functions does the product have that can perform your daily accounting and business management functions?
- How long can it be before ERP, the cornerstone of manufacturing, begins to completely re platform itself exploiting cloud?
- What happens to your critical financial data if your cloud ERP vendor, or its third party partner, goes out of business?
- Are there any compliance requirements that restrict you from storing and managing data outside of corporate firewalls?
- Do you use the non stock items created in the Accounts Payable module in other financial modules of Acumatica ERP?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Acumatica book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Acumatica self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Acumatica Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Acumatica areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Acumatica Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Acumatica projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Acumatica Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Acumatica project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic - are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Acumatica project team?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Acumatica project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Acumatica project within budget?
- Executing Process Group: What Acumatica projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
Step-by-step and complete Acumatica Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Acumatica project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Acumatica project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Acumatica project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Acumatica project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Acumatica project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Acumatica project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Acumatica project with this in-depth Acumatica Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Acumatica projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Acumatica and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Acumatica investments work better.
This Acumatica All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.