Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Aerospike Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Aerospike related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Aerospike specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Aerospike Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Aerospike improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Which changes together would remediate issues while improving monitoring capabilities for the availability and functionality of the entire application stack for future growth?
- What other cost optimization methods should your organization implement to further reduce costs without impacting the reliability of the application?
- When enabling the Proxy Protocol with an ELB to carry connection information from the source requesting the connection, what prerequisites apply?
- What issues can arise when desired data, held within a continuously updated relational database, is fetched and visualized in real time?
- Are nosql databases specifically better suited to oltp applications or is there a way to use nosql databases as olap applications?
- Which would allow your organization to manage users and authorization while allowing users to reset the own passwords?
- What would be the best solution for performing queries on structured data that is being received at a high velocity?
- Which combination of services would provide a solution that is cost effective while delivering the least latency?
- What is the best solution for ingesting and processing a very large number of data streams in near real time?
- How should the Architect design a solution to meet the requirements without impacting running applications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Aerospike book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Aerospike self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Aerospike Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Aerospike areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Aerospike Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Aerospike projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Aerospike Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Aerospike project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Aerospike project sufficiently qualified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Aerospike project?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Variance Analysis: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the Aerospike projected overhead costs identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Aerospike project progress?
Step-by-step and complete Aerospike Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Aerospike project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Aerospike project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Aerospike project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Aerospike project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Aerospike project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Aerospike project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Aerospike project with this in-depth Aerospike Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Aerospike projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Aerospike and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Aerospike investments work better.
This Aerospike All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.