Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AppNexus Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AppNexus related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AppNexus specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AppNexus Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AppNexus improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you looking for separate departments for each category (Marketing, Advertising, Data Analysis and Public Relations) or one organization to handle all of the already stated services?
- What metrics can be provided to a client looking to compare the number of users who viewed and/or clicked on ads, in comparison to the number who printed a coupon?
- What is the best way to promote, advertise, leverage and exploit your owned and earned media, with digital paid media, through various targeting options?
- What opportunities does digital technology offer, at the production stage, for seamless integration of product placements or other forms of advertising?
- What more can be done to ensure transparency and accountability in online political advertising, and what will be done to enforce measures in this area?
- What particular tracking mechanisms (companies and websites) create an online advertising environment conducive to filter bubbles and echo chambers?
- With so many advertising formats, inventory sources and types of media buys, how do marketers ensure messages reach target audiences as intended?
- What happens under a smart contract if a controversial advert is uploaded on a digital advertising platform that adversely affects its brand?
- Did you know that each year more money is spent on designing, building and maintaining websites than on all of digital advertising combined?
- Do users who click ads on the right-hand side of a page behave differently from the already stated who click at the top of search results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AppNexus book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AppNexus self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AppNexus Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AppNexus areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AppNexus Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AppNexus projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AppNexus Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AppNexus project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing the negotiations of long-term contracts?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Is it feasible to establish a control group arrangement?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Planning Process Group: The AppNexus project charter is created in which AppNexus project management process group?
- Planning Process Group: Is the AppNexus project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Executing Process Group: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the AppNexus project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
Step-by-step and complete AppNexus Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AppNexus project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AppNexus project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AppNexus project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AppNexus project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AppNexus project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AppNexus project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AppNexus project with this in-depth AppNexus Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AppNexus projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AppNexus and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AppNexus investments work better.
This AppNexus All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.