Confirm your organization develops scope, schedule, plans and leads hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality Management System standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and Customer Requirements, and reports results to management.
More Uses of the AS9100 Toolkit:
- Be accountable for providing products, technologies, and fully integrated Product Development solutions from concept to production.
- Manage work with Manufacturing Engineering to identify key trends and areas for focused effort towards Continuous Improvement.
- Lead: test technicians to interface with engineering and Program Management to aid in testing efforts for Product Development and program deliverables.
- Develop: document and record specialized test set up configurations, in order to replicate consistent and repeatable test results.
- Confirm your design complies; plans, directs, and performs Quality Assurance activities necessary to ensure product and Process Compliance with specifications and contract requirements.
- Support the development and improvement of processes, procedures, methodologies and systems that support enterprise health reporting.
- Manage productivity, quality and Safety Standards in accordance with organization needs and Customer Requirements.
- Confirm your project complies; conducts verification review to ensure adequate surveillance to validate product and process Quality requirements.
- Secure that your enterprise represents your organization as a primary contact for Internal And External Audits and Corrective Action responses.
- Manage work with Process Owners to develop Processes And Procedures in accordance with AS9100, and own driving team to completion.
- Coordinate with Management Teams to ensure production is running smoothly and provide training to technicians on how to properly operate and maintain the equipment.
- Provide input to operational review and other efforts leading to Process Improvements and Cost Reduction activities.
- Ensure you build; build out the necessary benchmarks, track quality related metrics, and establish KPIs to understand how your quality Management System is impacting your Product Development and business.
- Assure your operation leads multi function, multi site groups to develop organization directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, Regulatory Requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed.
- Create audit reports that identify any Non Conformance or Opportunities for Improvement found during the Audit Process.
- Develop Quality engineering common processes and metrics that are aligned with AS9100 QMS, program, and Customer Requirements.
- Confirm your organization complies; conducts inspection of incoming assemblies/ components in accordance with established procedures and technical data.
- Communicate with Internal Customers, procurement, Quality Assurance and suppliers to resolve inspection discrepancies.
- Confirm your venture participates constructively in the utilization of Process Improvement methods to provide timely, cost effective, quality services.
- Secure that your organization complies; analysis of startup and ongoing personnel requirements for Automation Solutions based on product profile and activity levels.
- Support QMS organization, Program Leadership and customers through Effective Communication and coordination of quality status and issues.
- Oversee Qualification Testing and prepare qualification reports in accordance with customer procurement specifications in order to become an approved supplier.
- Warrant that your organization strives to improve the product, Reduce Costs, reduce lead times, and meet or exceed Customer Requirements and expectations.
- Control: work closely with your Business Systems team to ensure the implementation of your quality Management System work flawlessly with your existing and future digital tools.
- Arrange that your project has the maturity and confidence to pleasantly deal with your clients and the presence of mind to be able to deal with hostile or upset customers.
- Supervise: document inspection results by completing reports and logs, and correctly and carefully inputting data into the quality database.
- Ensure your corporation performs troubleshooting in conjunction with design modification functions involved in production or engineering liaison.
- Lead: monitor progress on engineering projects and identify roadblocks that impact safety, quality, schedule and cost.
- Develop, implement and deliver on engineering strategies in support of Manufacturing center and business units in order to drivE Business growth.
- Supervise: implement and maintain Operational Processes and procedures; prepare reports on performance and potential improvements for operations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AS9100 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any AS9100 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AS9100 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AS9100 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AS9100 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How scalable is your AS9100 solution?
- What are the barriers to increased AS9100 production?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- How do you define the solutions' scope?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Does management have the right priorities among projects?
- How do you ensure that the AS9100 opportunity is realistic?
- How do you assess your AS9100 workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Do you say no to customers for no reason?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AS9100 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AS9100 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AS9100 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AS9100 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AS9100 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AS9100 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AS9100 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AS9100 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all AS9100 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the AS9100 Project Team have enough people to execute the AS9100 Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed AS9100 Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete AS9100 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AS9100 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AS9100 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AS9100 Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AS9100 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AS9100 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AS9100 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AS9100 project with this in-depth AS9100 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AS9100 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AS9100 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AS9100 investments work better.
This AS9100 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.