Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AS9100 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AS9100 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AS9100 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AS9100 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AS9100 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Has your organization when addressing its changing needs and trends, considered its current knowledge and determined how to acquire or access any necessary additional knowledge and required updates?
- Has your organization determined documented information of external origin necessary for the planning and operation of the quality management system be identified as appropriate, and be controlled?
- Has your organization determined and provided the persons necessary for the effective implementation of its quality management system and for the operation and control of its processes?
- Has your organization ensured that customer requirements are confirmed by your organization before acceptance, when the customer does not provide a documented statement of requirements?
- How are you ensuring that the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of your organization?
- Has your organization determined and provided the resources necessary for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the quality management system?
- Do the procedures include a method to recall of the article(s) the measuring test equipment was used on if the measuring test equipment was out of tolerance during the calibration?
- Has your organization determined and selected opportunities for improvement and implemented any necessary actions to meet customer requirements and enhance customer satisfaction?
- Does the supplier provide raw materials test reports, certification results, or organization analysis requirements as defined by the product definition and / or the Member PO?
- Can the system of control & issuance show traceability back to the production batch & the applicable raw material certification(s) (including configuration/revision levels)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AS9100 book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AS9100 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AS9100 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AS9100 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AS9100 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AS9100 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AS9100 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AS9100 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous AS9100 project that you would not want to repeat?
- Change Management Plan: Will the readiness criteria be met prior to the training roll out?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Project Scope Statement: Any new risks introduced or old risks impacted. Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a AS9100 project team with six people have?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all AS9100 project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Scope Management Plan: Do AS9100 project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
Step-by-step and complete AS9100 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AS9100 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AS9100 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AS9100 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AS9100 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AS9100 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AS9100 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AS9100 project with this in-depth AS9100 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AS9100 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AS9100 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AS9100 investments work better.
This AS9100 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.