Work closely with relevant functional areas to achieve overall product development success (operations/manufacturing and quality, marketing and sales, customer service, finance, and technical support).
More Uses of the AUTOSAR Toolkit:
- Provide regular communication to project stakeholders and senior management regarding project status, budget, risks, decisions, delivery quality and resource related issues.
- Create, manage, and own development and integration of connectivity solutions supporting in market enhancements of various Telematics products.
- Oversee work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing data acquisition and secure data exchange solutions for machine to machine applications.
- Provide technical guidance and consulting in terms of strategy, planning, implementation, reporting, and issue resolution to team members working on various projects.
- Lead working closely with team members by taking a hands on approach to lead the execution of technology development into innovative products.
- Lead interfacing with customers and suppliers to understand latest commercially available products and components and influence designs to allow seamless integration into existing product lines.
- Identify market trends and develop product technology strategies to satisfy the future needs of your customers, while driving profitable business growth.
- Ensure you take a systems approach and work with customers to establish product requirements, manage risk in design, develop validation plans, and ensure product reliability.
- Govern design, develop, and improve test automation infrastructure and framework for extending testing coverage, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Engage with subject matter experts and software architecture teams to ensure specification updates are complete and software implementation is reviewed.
- Ensure you also develop new verification methods and work with vehicle, hardware in the loop, model in the loop and other advanced testing methodologies to validate your feature.
- Oversee guide outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills to effectively collaborate with varying levels of your organization as needed.
- Manage work with the design team composed of business management, design, applications, test, and product engineering to help create the product.
- Provide interpretation, guidance and strategies on technologies and methodologies affecting product approvals, development and continued product compliance.
- Manage feature by feature software development per software requirements document of embedded software applications that control vehicle functions.
The AUTOSAR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AUTOSAR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them.
The Self Assessment Kit is a tool designed to help you as the consultant or manager identify areas of your organization where industry standards are not being met.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
What does the Self Assessment Kit do for you?
- Step 1: Get your Bearings: Use the sample Dashboard and book provided to prepare you for the next steps.
- Step 2: Complete the Dashboard: Get a clearer picture of where you need to improve, letting you set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track.
- Step 3: Make real change in your business.. The results of STEP 2, complete the Step-by-Step and Project management Forms and templates included to prepare results of your data.
Checklists Reports: Included are curated checklists to help you access your organizations compliance to Standard Requirements.
Some Sample Requirements / questions from the AutoSar Toolkit:
- How to know whether system uses big endian or little endian format and how to convert among them?
- How do you partition software, so that current or future parallel hardware is optimally employed?
- What types of changes can be distinguished between different versions of the AUTOSAR meta-model?
- How do you validate that systems built with corresponding technologies will perform as intended?
- How can a change in the complexity and coupling of automotive architectural models be measured?
- How do you drive sensitivity analysis tools by properly qualifying parameters in design models?
- Are you looking to exploit your hardware and get the best performance out of your applications?
- Can new functions be quickly and easily integrated into models that have already been shipped?
- How should requirements be structured to facilitate matching to available software components?
- How well does AUTOSAR perform for a system with no direct relation to the automotive industry?
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard requirements project with this in-depth Standard requirements self assessment.
In using the self assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard requirements projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard requirements and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
- Indepth implementation instructions
- PDF Quick Explanation Guide plus Pre-filled example spreadsheet
- The Dashboard with hundreds of questions covering the following areas
- Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control & Sustain
- Cumulated in a RACI Matrix report
- Implementation Templates including
- Initiating Processes
- Planning Processes
- Executing Processes
- Monitoring and Controlling Processes
- Closing Processes
Step-by-step and complete AUTOSAR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AUTOSAR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AUTOSAR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AUTOSAR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AUTOSAR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AUTOSAR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AUTOSAR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned