Represent the voice for developers internally and influence your AWS Professional Services offerings and AWS product strategy for developers by working with AWS platform engineering, Business Development and other cross functional teams.
More Uses of the AWS Toolkit:
- Audit: design and implement Load Balancing solutions in hybrid networking environments (on prem, AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Methodize: technical, architecture and code support contribute development artifacts to the internal AWS hospitality community as appropriate.
- Audit: conduct Code Review to determine security flAWS or other issues that would impact the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of systems.
- Systematize: engagement managers manage the delivery of AWS cloud products and services that enable your customers to realize Business Objectives.
- Control: technical leadership of field communities requires cross functional and cross organizational scope (pan AWS).
- Make sure that your project assess, design, implement, automate, and document in take processes and solutions leveraging private cloud, AWS, and other cloud vendors.
- Confirm you produce; build relationships with a range of internal partners to ensure content supports goals and drAWS on expertise.
- Provide Leadership Skills to architecture and design critical API/Micro Services driven customer facing Data Capabilities on AWS platform.
- Drive effective integration and adoption of standard methodologies, laTest Methods and techniques in identifying design flAWS and software issues.
- Translate detailed business requirements into optimal technology solutions using AWS serverless, EC2 and other leading Open Source tools and technologies.
- Maintain AWS VPC and related testing systems for your third party testers and bug bounty programs.
- Manage: in partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue goals through the adoption of AWS.
- Ensure you delegate; good exposure towards public (AWS, Azure) and private / on prime cloud installation and configuration.
- Audit: technical, architecture and code support contribute development artifacts to the internal AWS manufacturing and Supply Chain community as appropriate.
- Support sales teams support customer and partner projects proving the value of AWS products, services and support moving to new Distributed Cloud environments.
- Drive: monitor performance, troubleshoot and tune ETL processes as appropriate using tools like in the AWS ecosystem.
- Ensure your organization complies; AWS provisioning, Configuration Management, storage management, Network Management, virtualization.
- Be accountable for assessing systems that are split between being hosted on prem and cloud based (mainly AWS hosted).
- Be accountable for manufacturing and Supply Chain partners work with relevant partners/vendors to help lift and shift or re engineering the existing solutions for AWS as appropriate based on customers project requirements.
- Arrange that your project complies; provisions and maintains AWS infrastructure for Production and pre prod environments across multiple streams.
- Direct: hospitality partners work with relevant partners/vendors to help lift and shift or re engineering the existing solutions for AWS as appropriate based on customers project requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze automation processes and tooling for your AWS Data Lake environment.
- Formulate: research and resolve issues, unexpected results or process flAWS; recommend process/Customer Service improvements or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Initiate Process Improvements, technology improvements, AWS Infrastructure improvements and create a detailed Technology Innovation Strategy document with identified solutions to continuously improve the development processes.
- Analyze market and prioritize specific workloads to build scalable motions to help accelerate migration and modernization to AWS.
- Collaborate with other AWS technical, operation, and customer facing teams to deliver engagement health metrics and ensure you are on track to meet customer milestones and business outcomes.
- Support sales teams support short cycle on site client projects proving the value of AWS products, services and support moving to new Distributed Cloud environments.
- Arrange that your design complies; customers are rapidly adopting AWS as a way to build scalable and cost effective web and IT solutions for businesses.
- Provide leadership to customers migrating existing platforms, solutions and systems using the full range of AWS cloud services.
- Develop custom, efficient, complete Cloud management strategies for AWS and other cloud providers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How are measurements made?
- Do you have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- How is the AWS Value Stream Mapping managed?
- Are your responses positive or negative?
- Who needs to know?
- What causes mismanagement?
- How do you verify AWS completeness and accuracy?
- Is any AWS documentation required?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to AWS?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AWS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AWS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all AWS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the AWS project team have enough people to execute the AWS project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed AWS project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete AWS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS project with this in-depth AWS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS investments work better.
This AWS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.