Lead effectivE Business partnership for SBU for the development and improvement of defined categories in line with Business Requirements, optimizing Security Of Supply, commercial agility, drives responsibly sourced sustainable value, which contributes to business profitability and cash flow.
More Uses of the Benefits Realisation Toolkit:
- Support the management and annual review of Technical Standards and ensure the laTest Engineering principles are applied.
- Arrange that your design complies; plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimizes the programme/Project Plan to maximize benefits and minimise risk.
- Warrant that your team enables executive leadership teams to review the performance against the project/program objectives and identify future roadmap.
- Oversee the delivery of the fleet supply and replacement planning program and support the delivery of strategic initiatives across fleet services.
- Confirm your organization complies; sets the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of achievement and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to transformation projects/programs and success.
- Manage negotiation with and management of, and service agreement monitoring of third party contracts with Technology suppliers.
- Ensure all organization duties are carried out in a compliant manner, in line with all presiding local regulations.
- Audit: work closely with architecture and engineering leads to convert feature requirements into technical solutions.
- Confirm your organization ensures SBU activities are in accordance with procurement excellence strategy, goals and group procurement policy/standards.
- Be accountable for managing the end to end delivery of the project, ensuring alignment to Business Objectives and benefits with accountability for the projects successful (budget, schedule, quality).
- Ensure that organization Policies, Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (Sops) are adhered to at all times.
- Collaborate with staff or freelance designers and team members to develop a cohesive User Interface for new features.
- Deliver a sustained culture of Continuous Improvement, challenging existing standards, exploring new ways of working, benchmarking, good practice, feedback and analysis.
- Be accountable for identifying and implementing Change Management techniques to ensure the adoption of the solution and return of investment is achieved; acts as key change advocate.
- Ensure you cooperate; lead in accordance with the Group Procurement Operating model, Group Policies and Standards, the SBU Procurement Activities from category strategy development to contract, implementation and Supplier Management.
- Guide: technology is rapidly changing, with customers wanting to interact more quickly and securely with Service Providers.
- Become involved in establishing policies, procedures and controls to ensure effective Procurement Activities and vendor execution.
- Contribute to the delivery of the fleet supply and replacement planning program and support the delivery of strategic initiatives across fleet services.
- Confirm your corporation leads business improvement initiatives across programs of work to ensure that the strategic goals of thE Business and Procurement are met.
- Be accountable for executing the outcome of category strategies and sourcing action plans to effective implementation and value realisation.
- Write use cases, Business Requirements, functional specifications, and Test Plans for specific feature requirements.
- Manage work with Business Process experts and initiate solution considerations regarding new Business Requirements.
- Be accountable for ensuring change remains embedded and implemented solutions continue to deliver intended benefits after project closure (Benefits Realisation).
- Confirm your design complies; sets the pace and operating rhythm of the project/programme, driving a culture of achievement and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success.
- Be accountable for training and mentoring the team and assessing the teams deliverables/output (process assessments, Business Requirements documents, Kaizen activities) giving feedback and coaching where necessary.
- Be accountable for defining standards and deliverables for the Functional Team to ensure that all analysis outputs (process assessments, Business Requirements documents, Kaizen activities) are consistent and accurate across the program.
- Initiate: monitor Project Management methodology and Industry Trends to identify changes in project strategies, tools, techniques and terminology and improve practices accordingly.
- Be accountable for contributing to and owning the development of Program Management practice and defined Project Management methodology.
- Supervise: work to identify, develop and implement innovative and evolutionary supply side initiatives to deliver sustainable value, appropriate quality and service, and a secure, safe, cost effective and ethical supply base.
- Ensure you establish; understand in detail the benefits case and change impacts of the project and communicate effectively to stakeholders where appropriate.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Benefits Realisation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Benefits Realisation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Benefits Realisation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Benefits Realisation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Benefits Realisation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Are your outputs consistent?
- What is the source of the strategies for Benefits Realisation strengthening and reform?
- What information do users need?
- How do you know that any Benefits Realisation analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
- Which measures and indicators matter?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Do you know what you Need To Know about Benefits Realisation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Benefits Realisation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Benefits Realisation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Benefits Realisation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Benefits Realisation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Benefits Realisation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Benefits Realisation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Benefits Realisation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Benefits Realisation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Benefits Realisation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Benefits Realisation Project Team have enough people to execute the Benefits Realisation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Benefits Realisation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Benefits Realisation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Benefits Realisation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Benefits Realisation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Benefits Realisation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Benefits Realisation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Benefits Realisation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Benefits Realisation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Benefits Realisation project with this in-depth Benefits Realisation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Benefits Realisation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Benefits Realisation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Benefits Realisation investments work better.
This Benefits Realisation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.