Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Benefits Realisation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Benefits Realisation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Benefits Realisation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Benefits Realisation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 974 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Benefits Realisation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 974 standard requirements:
- Who in your organization is typically accountable for ensuring that the identified project benefits are aligned with the strategic goals of your organization?
- How can your organization know which resources are strategic, meaning that they offer the greatest sustained benefits in the face of competition?
- Are benefits realisation, IT effectiveness, service level and asset replacement metrics fed back into the strategic planning process?
- Which people management activities does your organization undertake to support project management maturity?
- Do your projects undertake formal organization change management activities during the project lifecycle?
- Who and where are potential partners with a shared interest in your community and its challenges?
- Does your organization have benefits realisation plans in place for each of the shared services?
- Have the expected benefits been clearly communicated to key stakeholders involved with delivery?
- How well are identified project benefits aligned with the strategic goals of your organization?
- Is there confidential information or sources of advantage that could be leaked to competitors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Benefits Realisation book in PDF containing 974 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Benefits Realisation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Benefits Realisation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Benefits Realisation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Benefits Realisation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Benefits Realisation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Benefits Realisation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Benefits Realisation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the Benefits Realisation project document repository?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Quality Audit: Has a written procedure been established to identify devices during all stages of receipt, reconditioning, distribution and installation so that mix-ups are prevented?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Risk Register: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Benefits Realisation project?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Benefits Realisation project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Benefits Realisation project communication and status reporting across Benefits Realisation project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
Step-by-step and complete Benefits Realisation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Benefits Realisation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Benefits Realisation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Benefits Realisation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Benefits Realisation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Benefits Realisation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Benefits Realisation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Benefits Realisation project with this in-depth Benefits Realisation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Benefits Realisation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Benefits Realisation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Benefits Realisation investments work better.
This Benefits Realisation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.