OrganizE Business Line: investigation of user queries as order flow breaks, booking issues, application trading issues, regulatory issues, liaison with operations and controllers.
More Uses of thE Business Line Toolkit:
- Help streamline, automate, and improve compliance functionality across various Business Lines.
- Be certain that your project coordinates strategy and plan development with each Business Line and business department.
- Inform heads of Quality Management, heads of the assigned Business Line and Quality Assurance of Quality Issues according to SOPs.
- Assure your team coordinates strategy and plan development with each Business Line and business department.
- Be accountable for performing financial transactions and research in support of Business Lines and programs.
- Audit Business Line: track and forecast internal and external trends, identify potential impacts and apply domain and industry knowledge to offering development and Business Line strategy.
- Manage existing Business Rules and operating procedures that support Business Lines and manage Business Rules exceptions; ensure rules documents are updated and maintained.
- Assure your organization acts as the highest level technical expert on the development and implementation of highly complex, large scale internet and intranet applications on diverse platforms, crossing multiplE Business Lines.
- Maintain/ develop a scalable database/ Data Warehouse through connecting disparate Data Tables housed across numerous organizational systems and different Business Lines.
- Drive the vision and goals for partnership, engagement, and facilitation between departments/ Business Lines and the technology organization to investigate and fulfill all technology needs for the enterprise.
- AdvisE Business Lines on application of privacy requirements, development of controls and monitoring, remediation/Corrective Action of compliance breakdowns, and changes in law or regulation.
- OverseE Business Line: present technical information to technical and non technical audiences to ensure thE Business Lines understand the testing of the Security Control results.
- Be accountable for learning specialization to deliver large scale, innovative programs that focus on creating an inclusive workplace and demonstrably improves inclusive behaviors of leaders and individual contributors across multiplE Business Lines.
- Develop and manage relations with Business Lines at multiple levels in organization, specifically with key client stakeholders.
- Manage work with the most complex business units and provides operational risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives with high risk, generally spanning multiplE Business Lines.
- Integrate multiple data sources and software tools with Business Line specific Decision Support and Data Analysis.
- Warrant that your business develops schedules for use in all areas of Business Lines and work closely with Project Management team in setting project goals and analyzing the status of projects.
- Confirm your organization informs personnel about changes in laws and regulations and the implications for organization Policies and Procedures through automated or individual communication, allowing each Business Line to make changes to remain in compliance.
- Manage work with Digital Marketing team and Business Line marketing managers/coordinators to plan, create, and manage email, mobile, and social marketing efforts.
- Restructure bring the Voice Of Customer and voice of employee results into your Business Line initiatives.
- Create and update a compliant risk methodology covering all Business Lines and support functions.
- Provide Best Practices to Business Lines in solving Web Analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders across different Business Lines or functions to understand and streamline Business Processes, identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation by applying Process Transformation methodologies like Process Mining and Task Mining.
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders, from leadership to consultants, in all Business Lines to design and implement solutions process, tools, resources, etc.
- Confirm your operation participates in meetings with Business Line and Commercial Teams to ensure Effective Communication is achieved across organization on Pricing Strategies and processes.
- Ensure your organization partners effectively with other UX disciplines, Business Line clients, product and Channel Management, marketing, analytics, delivery PMO, Information Technology and other teams to strengthen relationships and understand thE Business while delivering solid research.
- Develop and maintain the Business Development and sales plan for the Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, Risk Management and Compliance Business Line.
- ManagE Business Line: track and forecast internal and external trends, identify potential impacts and apply domain and industry knowledge to offering development and Business Line strategy.
- Govern Business Line: design reusable framework and curate modularized components to help accelerate the Time to Market for new business capabilities that can be leveraged across multiplE Business Lines.
- SystematizE Business Line: design reusable framework and curate modularized components to help accelerate the Time to Market for new business capabilities that can be leveraged across multiplE Business Lines.
- Lead Business Line: partner with Key Stakeholders to create Business Requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed Functional Specification documents, Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Ensure audit tasks related to Identity Management are completed, with the participation of appropriate partners and in line with corporate policies.
- Be accountable for helping the Security Incident management mechanism to mature to ensure that it serves the demands of the multinational organization and its separatE Business divisions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Line Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Line related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Line specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of thE Business Line Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Line improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you measuring, monitoring and predicting Business Line activities to optimize operations and profitability, and enhancing outcomes?
- How long to keep data and how to manage retention costs?
- How will you ensure you get what you expected?
- What potential environmental factors impact thE Business Line effort?
- Has your scope been defined?
- Is the required Business Line data gathered?
- How do you keep the momentum going?
- Who manages Supplier Risk Management in your organization?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of thE Business Line book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Line self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with thE Business Line Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Line areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Line Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and managE Business Line projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Line Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Line project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Line project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did thE Business Line Project Team have enough people to execute thE Business Line Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Line Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Line project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Line Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Line project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Line project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Line project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Line project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Line project with this in-depth Business Line Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- DiagnosE Business Line projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Line and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to makE Business Line investments work better.
This Business Line All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.