Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Value Reporting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Value Reporting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Value Reporting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Value Reporting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 940 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Value Reporting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 940 standard requirements:
- In todays complex and fast moving business environment, management is becoming more demanding of their Procurement and Finance functions to add incremental value beyond base level efficiency and effectiveness. Given these expectations, how can Procurement and Finance functions collaborate more effectively to be seen as strategic business partners?
- Do you agree that Effective Marketing, through brand equity, has played an important role in establishing distinct advantages towards your organizations marketing perceived value from its marketplace?
- From a high level, the value and efficiencies of integrated CPM and GRC are clear. and business happens at the level of detail. How does an integrated approach improve your day-to-day operations?
- How do your mission and values align with sustainability concepts and the triple bottom line, which adds social and environmental values to the traditional economic measures of business success?
- To what extent do the HR professionals in your department understand how external realities of technology, economics, and demographics in the global context affect your industry and business?
- The pressure is on to improve alignment between IT and the business and deliver more strategic value to your organization. and how can you get there fast, without breaking your organization?
- Some systems are outdated to the point where it looses its business value. In some cases the legacy system never gets a modernization. Why is this, and when is the correct time to modernize?
- As more organizations consider the value of making business decisions based on data, you can expect the CDO role to spread even further afield. How is its importance in your organization?
- Are your organizations business model, and its ability to create and sustain value in the short, medium and long term, appropriate as central themes for the future direction of reporting?
- Are you looking to automate light tasks in an agent-augmentation role or a wholesale automation of end-to-end business processes that free up the human operator for higher-value tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Value Reporting book in PDF containing 940 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Value Reporting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Value Reporting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Value Reporting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Value Reporting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Value Reporting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Value Reporting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Value Reporting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Business Value Reporting project stakeholders and what are roles and involvement?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Business Value Reporting project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Procurement Audit: Were no tenders presented after the time limit accepted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any Business Value Reporting projects similar to this one in existence?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Business Value Reporting project documentation?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Business Value Reporting project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Business Value Reporting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Value Reporting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Value Reporting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Value Reporting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Value Reporting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Value Reporting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Value Reporting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Value Reporting project with this in-depth Business Value Reporting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Value Reporting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Value Reporting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Value Reporting investments work better.
This Business Value Reporting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.