Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Collaboratory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Collaboratory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Collaboratory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Collaboratory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Collaboratory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is open space logically linked and related to other green space as part of a strategy for the development and enhancement of the green space network in the wider settlement?
- Does using value sensitive design and participatory action design together guarantee a more appropriate technology solution than just one of the design processes?
- Did you understand the tasks and activities involved in the requirements phase and the importance to the overall project at the time of your participation?
- Does the action advance other community objectives, as capital improvements, economic development, environmental quality, or open space preservation?
- How do expectations of the design team members evolve during the participatory design process and what factors influence the change in expectations?
- What are the range of ownership models that could be considered for open space, depending on type of use, permanence of use, scale, and location?
- Does the delineation of staff and participant responsibilities reflect the design of the participatory program and enable its smooth operation?
- Do you also add anything on the setting of higher efficiency standards and environmental protections as well as access to public open spaces?
- What is the nature of the skills required to construct graphical knowledge representations in real time, participatory settings?
- How much time was taken during the entire participatory program from design and planning stages to completion of the evaluation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Collaboratory book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Collaboratory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Collaboratory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Collaboratory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Collaboratory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Collaboratory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Collaboratory Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Collaboratory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are information gathered to produce knowledge about procured goods and services, prices paid and supplier performance?
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for commercializing research outputs is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Collaboratory project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Collaboratory project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which areas of procurement the audit should cover?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Collaboratory project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Collaboratory project team meetings?
Step-by-step and complete Collaboratory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Collaboratory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Collaboratory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Collaboratory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Collaboratory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Collaboratory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Collaboratory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Collaboratory project with this in-depth Collaboratory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Collaboratory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Collaboratory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Collaboratory investments work better.
This Collaboratory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.