Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commvault Simpana Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commvault Simpana related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commvault Simpana specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commvault Simpana Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commvault Simpana improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Do governance layer characteristics of the cluster information exchange arrangement via inter-organizational information systems influence the operational layer characteristics?
- What is included in the standard The standard licensing supports all backup features, including protection for files, VMs, NAS, deduplication, DASH copy, appliance licensing?
- Which property of the core date warehouse layer of your enterprise data flow architecture uses common attributes to access a cross section of an information in the warehouse?
- What if decision makers throughout your business could access and analyze enterprise data a hundred times faster, a thousand times faster, or even ten thousand times faster?
- Have you ever experienced a situation where a trusted person (inside or outside your organization) forwarded or otherwise shared private/ confidential business information?
- When designing the threat detection and mitigation portion for the enterprise data center network, which would be the most appropriate solution to consider?
- How well does your organization respond to changing market conditions, customer needs, and emerging technologies when building software-based products?
- How do you provision software, data access and system access securely to mobile users accessing the already stated assets from multiple mobile devices?
- How do you achieve revenue leverage when each new service requires incremental investment of infrastructure, tools, and operations staff?
- How can it ensure all that data is appropriately protected and recoverable anywhere in the enterprise, without overwhelming resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commvault Simpana book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Commvault Simpana self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commvault Simpana Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commvault Simpana areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commvault Simpana Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commvault Simpana projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commvault Simpana Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Commvault Simpana project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were the already stated people who do not complain?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Commvault Simpana project decisions?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the Commvault Simpana project Status Report to you?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Overall, how does the program function to serve the clients?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Commvault Simpana project cost and schedule variances?
- Executing Process Group: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a software application relevant to this deliverable?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Commvault Simpana project deliverables. Will the Commvault Simpana project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Executing Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
Step-by-step and complete Commvault Simpana Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commvault Simpana project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commvault Simpana project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commvault Simpana project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commvault Simpana project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commvault Simpana project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commvault Simpana project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commvault Simpana project with this in-depth Commvault Simpana Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commvault Simpana projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commvault Simpana and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commvault Simpana investments work better.
This Commvault Simpana All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.