Visit development organization virtually and onsite to determine the software processes used to create the software and advise/account for what improvements, if any, are needed to meet IEC 62443 security development requirements.
More Uses of the CSSLP Toolkit:
- Manage: document findings and architectural issues for development and other security teams consumption.
- Engage with your organization on continuous improvement of your Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) process and certifications.
- Develop metrics and communicate the compliance posture and effectiveness to Management on a scheduled basis.
- Drive efforts with the engineering teams to quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security architecture.
- Drive efforts with the development teams to quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
- Provide training, coaching, and expert consultation in secure development practices to the business and development teams.
- Provide support to development and engineering teams with respect to security and privacy controls/queries.
- Perform detailed pre audits to evaluate compliance levels to identify and remediate control gaps.
- Be accountable for offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
- Validate that product security and compliance activities are completed and provide sign off prior to deployment.
- Ensure you lead efforts with the development teams to quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
- Provide product security related coaching/mentoring and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams in SPS.
- Identify, prioritize, and help implement security improvements that maximize security while keeping developers productive.
- Make sure that your organization certifications in security and privacy demonstrating deep practical knowledge as CSSLP or CISSP.
- Establish that your organization leads and/or lead business, culture, technical, and practice initiatives that support information security and continuous improvement across your organization.
- Be accountable for evaluating, designing, testing, and recommending new or improved controls to keep FUSE current with industry standards and compliance requirements.
- Perform system maintenance, manage coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers and workstations (as necessary).
- Direct: design, prototype, support, and validate scalable security solutions to eliminate systemic issues.
- Confirm your organization focus on secure software development lifecycle, blend with and understand your agile based software development methodologies, prioritizing applications and services based on risk.
- Contribute to iot and embedded security through your software architecture leadership team and software architecture standard.
- Ensure you lead secure design, coding and/or testing workshops to teach other engineers at Dell how to efficiently apply security development practices.
- Identify and understand inherent, systemic high risk security issues that could lead to security incidents.
- Ensure you practice safe change management almost daily to protect all features and system functions, and orient your pragmatic mindset to sustain business goals.
- Integrate with product development and engineering teams to monitor the ongoing operations with respect to requirements established for security and privacy.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CSSLP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CSSLP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CSSLP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CSSLP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CSSLP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Which security design patterns provides an alternative by requiring that a users authentication credentials be verified by the database before providing access to that users data?
- Does your security strategy protect you from the damaging costs of a data breach while providing end users seamless access to data and apps on any device, anywhere, at any time?
- Which testing methods tests the system efficiency by systematically selecting the suitable and minimum set of tests that are required to effectively cover the affected changes?
- Which legal instruments assures the confidentiality of software programs, processing logic, database schema, and internal organizational business processes and client lists?
- Which disaster recovery tests includes the operations that shut down at the primary site, and are shifted to the recovery site according to the disaster recovery plan?
- Which technologies is used by hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders and individuals to impose limitations on the usage of digital content and devices?
- How can one engage a development manager in a meaningful conversation about software security when one has no idea about key terms and concepts relating to software?
- When reporting a security defect in the software, which also needs to be reported so that variance from the intended behavior of the software can be determined?
- Which features of SIEM products is used in analysis for identifying potential problems and reviewing all available data that are associated with the problems?
- Which strategies is used to minimize the effects of a disruptive event on a organization, and is created to prevent interruptions to normal business activity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CSSLP book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CSSLP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CSSLP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CSSLP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CSSLP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CSSLP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CSSLP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CSSLP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the CSSLP project, and was this followed up during the CSSLP project?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Activity Duration Estimates: CSSLP project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the CSSLP projects success?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
Step-by-step and complete CSSLP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CSSLP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CSSLP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CSSLP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CSSLP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CSSLP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CSSLP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CSSLP project with this in-depth CSSLP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CSSLP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CSSLP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CSSLP investments work better.
This CSSLP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.