Organize Customer Services: document and maintain processes, policies, Application Configuration, training, and help related material for users.
More Uses of the Customer Services Toolkit:
- Support the project owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of Project Governance.
- Ensure you brief; lead the utilization of Customer Analytics, profiling, segmentation, user persona development, and other analytical techniques to drive significant gains around Customer Insights, retention and loyalty.
- Ensure project launch information is communicated effectively to minimize any negative impact at it while supporting a high level of engagement and implementation.
- Control Customer Services: partner with Sales And Marketing leadership to develop and/or update customer targets and strategic plans.
- Initiate Customer Services: partner with web/ecommerce and UX teams to own site side analytics and Customer Data/segmentation to drive performance via actionable insights.
- Warrant that your design complies; focus on Customer Success and help indirectly manage the operations of the Customer Contact Centers to drive desired behaviors and tool utilization.
- Lead Program Planning by developing timelines, dependency mapping and resourcing across Product Marketing, growth marketing, design, creative production, Product Management, Customer Support, sales, analytics and engineering.
- Ensure you forecast; lead based on Customer Feedback and insights gained while supporting your top customers, partner with Engineering teams to improve the Azure platform.
- Confirm your planning leads and directs resources to fulfill all contractual obligations, performance levels, and Service Levels for one or more complex customer programs.
- Identify Customer Services: work closely with Customer Success managers to ensure high renewal rates and Customer Satisfaction.
- Establish that your organization coordinates production activities with other functions as material, marketing, new Product Development, Customer Service, Manufacturing Engineering, inspection, and the like.
- Develop Customer Services: model a culture built on a foundation of customer relationship touch model that drive retention strategy and inspires sales annuity.
- Be accountable for building Customer Loyalty effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for Customer Satisfaction and loyalty.
- Confirm your design ensures that all entitlement data is entered according to Best Practices and Customer Requirements ensures that data retrieved from customer cloud portals is appropriately entered according to Best Practices and Customer Requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and management to develop creative Corrective Actions / solutions to customer issues or gaps in process to improve quality, lower cost and accelerate speed to market.
- Proactively develop scope of services provided to the customer by identifying and securing additional Business Opportunities with current and new accounts; maintain and grow service relationships with existing customers while developing new incremental customer base.
- Be certain that your strategy fosters and coaches Agile tools and practices for faster, more personalized and broader customer communication throughout the CDO organization.
- Manage operational support vendor ensures ongoing Service Delivery and support meet agreed Customer Requirements.
- Support and lead the Service Management process to drive on time performance, manage customer expectations and improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Take ownership during customer interactions and achieve first call resolution outcomes.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, consulting, Product Management and other Internal Systems to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings; participates in customer interactions with team members to ensure cross training and high Customer Satisfaction.
- Direct Customer Services: key contributor in driving the technical solutions to customer through complex organizational dynamics.
- Ensure you understand Customer Requirements and advise Project Team on highly specialized, complex Solutions Architecture and implementation.
- Govern Customer Services: consistently deliver actionable insights that drive data based Decision Making on a wide range of initiatives from customer relations, Workforce Management, and Quality Assurance.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, concerns, or complaints; relay pertinent information to management.
- Oversee the alignment of the various quality functions in order to develop effective plans, policies, and guidelines that balance operational and customer needs.
- Systematize Customer Services: conduct technical workshops, present technical solutions/use cases and perform training, demonstrations and Consulting Services with customers in collaboration with solution Sales Managers and customer Service Managers.
- Lead contract proposal preparation, Contract Negotiations, Contract Administration, and customer contract activities to manage assigned contracts in accordance with organization policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Confirm your business builds an effective consultative relationship with customers during the sales process to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure you can design, deploy, integrate, troubleshoot, manage and provide one on one customer facing product relevant knowledge/guidance.
- Perform general Information security Risk Assessments and write summary reports for existing and new IT Services and new technology projects related to Information security.
- Initiate Customer Services: conduct digital ecosystem audits to map a brands online presence and assess the effectiveness of each touchpoint.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you making progress, and are you making progress as Customer Services leaders?
- For your Customer Services project, identify and describe thE Business environment, is there more than one layer to thE Business environment?
- How will the data be checked for quality?
- What methods do you use to gather Customer Services data?
- Are you maintaining a past-present-future perspective throughout the Customer Services discussion?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Are your goals realistic? Do you need to redefine your problem? Perhaps the problem has changed or maybe you have reached your goal and need to set a new one?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and Social Media has changed forever the way you talk about Customer Services, how do you gain traction?
- How do you gather the stories?
- Why improve in the first place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Services book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Customer Services project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Customer Services Project Team have enough people to execute the Customer Services Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Customer Services Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Services Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Services and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Services investments work better.
This Customer Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.