Organize Data Platform: partner with the Data Strategy team to design crucial operational Metrics And Reporting that are automated, provide transparency, and drive quantitative Decision Making.
More Uses of the Data Platform Toolkit:
- Formulate the end to end Customer Success strategy to ensure your customers achievE Business outcomes with Customer Data Platform offerings and you achieve your Customer Insights usage goals.
- Research issues and compile data in order to evaluate current programs, systems and practices, in order to identify trends, finds root causes of problems and develop Process Improvements where appropriate.
- Solicit business, functional, non functional and technical requirements through interviewing and Requirements Gathering process.
- Reconcile and resolve integration error reports and ensure data accuracy through proactive audits of plan data.
- Ensure you deliver; build predictive models using Machine Learning techniques that generate Data Driven insights on modern Data Platforms (Spark, Hadoop and other map reduce tools).
- Lead Data Platform: own the vision and technical roadmap for the Data Platform team by working with leads, Product Management teams, and partners across your organization.
- Initiate Data Platform: Daily Review with Customer Service of order fill rates to verify item cancellations or order delays.
- Serve as the liaison between all departments and the Security Department.
- Drive Knowledge Management practices for key Enterprise Data Platforms and collaborate with team members.
- Ensure you arrange; recommend technology solutions to improve Data Quality and Data Integration across the Enterprise Data Platform.
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new Data Strategies and designs across all Data Platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and Machine Learning).
- Steer Data Platform: document the Data Architecture and environment in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger Data Platform picture.
- Ensure you gain; recommend daily order adjustments, project inventory outages or excess, sales and Inventory analysis.
- Ensure you oversee; lead Internal Customers (at all levels) and engineers to identify Data Platform and visualization requirements and discover new areas of innovation.
- Collaborate with the office of the CISO, CDO, CTO and others to implement Policies and Procedures for the security, privacy, quality, integrity, and availability of the Enterprise Data Platform.
- Methodize Data Platform: own the vision and technical roadmap for the Data Platform team by working with leads, Product Management teams, and partners across your organization.
- Assure your planning establishes design standards and validation across operational platforms.
- Make high impact, long term decisions around procurement and deployment of modern cloud Data Platform solutions (Data Lake, Data Warehousing, Data Governance, Data As A Service, Data Security).
- Collaborate, act as a resource, and mentor other members of the Actuarial and Data And Analytics department on Predictive Modeling techniques and methods and Advanced Analytics Data Platform development.
- Orchestrate Data Platform: own the vision and technical roadmap for the Data Platform team by working with leads, Product Management teams, and partners across your organization.
- Identify trends in security threats and potential impact on Business Operations.
- Ensure documentation of all processes through the creation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Run and support a production Enterprise Data Platform.
- Pilot Data Platform: implement business and IT Data requirements through new Data Strategies and designs across all Data Platforms (relational, dimensional, and nosql) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and Machine Learning).
- Create and maintain customer item specific measurements (Orders/Forecast).
- Create, communicate, and maintain an inspiring and clear strategy, roadmap, and architecture for your Machine Learning and Data Platform technology.
- Ensure you assess; lead Internal Customers (at all levels) and engineers to identify Data Platform and visualization requirements and discover new areas of innovation.
- Coordinate Data Platform: partner with the analytics and Data Engineering teams to understand problems to be solved with your current Data Platform, identify solutions, and deliver high quality data foundations to data stakeholders across thE Business.
- Increase data visibility and access for manufacturing and business teams through the creation and curation of Data Platforms/systems, operational reports, Self Service data tools, and managerial dashboards.
- Audit Data Platform: partner with the technical team on providing thE Business needs of the Data Platform ensuring the Data Architecture and its associated structures meet both internal and external client needs.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product / process performance to recommend and implement improvements in targeted areas of your organization.
- Ensure engage on known or emerging security and IT risks for Cloud Services by initiating or influencing the development of new platform / security architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives.
- Standardize Data Platform: technical Engineering Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Data Platform strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Where is the cost?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you build the right business case?
- Is there any way to speed up the process?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- Do you have any cost Data Platform limitation requirements?
- What area needs the greatest improvement?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Data Platform will help you build influence, improve Data Platform, optimize Decision Making, and sustain change, what is your approach?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Platform project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Platform Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Platform Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Platform Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Platform Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Platform project with this in-depth Data Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Platform and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Platform investments work better.
This Data Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.