Automation, Self Service, providing project Management Oversight to technical teams, and collaborating with stakeholders in support of Enterprise Applications, development projects or other organizational initiatives.
More Uses of the DBaaS Toolkit:
- Become trusted advisor to help improve overall product engagement and meet your customers Business Objectives and Growth Plans.
- Ensure you conduct; lead delivery of complex enterprise level Infrastructure Solutions across a wide range of platforms and international businesses.
- Ensure you administer; understand Business Needs, conduct technical considerations and document Business Requirements and design technical solutions.
- Organize: design and develop designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large scale Distributed Systems.
- Warrant that your organization demonstrates comprehensive and top level expertise and is an acknowledged authority in Enterprise Architecture.
- Ensure you champion; lead POC (Proof of Concept) and other internal projects to demonstrate the capabilities and future improvements for the offering.
- Manage work on providing a highly automated Cloud based Runtime Environment for deploying and scaling a distributed, multi tenant, high performance compute platform.
- Deliver technical changes that can have a direct impact in fundamentally shaping how CTO IT Services are efficiently delivered and consumed.
- Orchestrate: work involve defining and documenting Technical Architecture of complex and highly scalable products.
- Warrant that your organization complies; focus on results relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Develop: design and build net new production grade environments for advanced transactional and analytical workloads.
- Assure your venture participates in the development, implementation, and support of the enterprise Database Architecture roadmap, database Service Design, delivery, and operational model.
- Ensure you govern; understand and communicate the scale, capacity, security, performance attributes, and requirements of the service and Technology Stack.
- Establish that your organization complies; monitors database governance, database services, and Operational Metrics to track and improve services levels, Operational Transparency and effectiveness, and audit and Security Compliance.
- Collaborate and interact with multiple engineering and Product Teams for the End To End implementation of new tools and applications.
- Represent a wide array of Cloud Based Solutions in IaaS and PaaS Analytics, DBaaS, Integration, etc.
- Make sure that your organization analyzes network, application, and System Requirements and produces efficient, secure, reliable, and cost effective designs.
- Steer: act as customer champion and translate Customer Needs to Technical Requirements or enhancements to the Cloud Database services.
- Establish that your organization fosters advocacy continues contact with customer after the sale through adoption, deployment, and value review.
- Ensure you assess; lead the Team Members to work with the application and database developers to automate changes; and the Quality Assurance and Production Ops teams to resolve defects.
- Evaluate new Automation Tools and backend development technologies and perform Proof of Concept evaluations.
- Lead: track partner development and growth in areas like expertise, Personnel Development and practice enablement.
- Establish: act as a trusted Technical Advisor to customers and solve complex infrastructure and DevOps challenges.
- Drive and actively participates in the resolution of complex technical issues spanning various services.
- Develop high quality technical content as Application Security review frameworks, assessment tools, and white papers.
- Manage: partner with Development Teams in defining and implementing improvements in service architecture.
- Secure that your organization provides direction and specialization knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Be accountable for leading Application Development supporting Business Objectives while demonstrating independence in Software Development Lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing.
- Apply your intellect to solve problems around system performance, efficiency, complexity and Information security.
- Lead DBaaS service Capacity Planning and Demand Forecasting, software Performance Analysis and system tuning.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DBaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any DBaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DBaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DBaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DBaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there any additional DBaaS definition of success?
- What are (control) requirements for DBaaS Information?
- What qualifies as competition?
- Is the DBaaS organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How do you verify the DBaaS requirements quality?
- How will your organization measure success?
- What could cause delays in the schedule?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your DBaaS activities?
- What risks do you need to manage?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to DBaaS?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DBaaS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DBaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DBaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DBaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DBaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DBaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DBaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DBaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all DBaaS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the DBaaS Project Team have enough people to execute the DBaaS Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed DBaaS Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete DBaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DBaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DBaaS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DBaaS Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DBaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DBaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DBaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DBaaS project with this in-depth DBaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DBaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DBaaS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DBaaS investments work better.
This DBaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.