Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DBaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DBaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DBaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DBaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DBaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations and facilities?
- Do the metering service providers metering data services databases have functionality to allow a metering installation to be assigned and / or changed to one or more registered participants?
- How do you measure concepts as strategic value, operational value, increased productivity, user/employee satisfaction, higher quality service, transparency, and empowered decision making?
- Is the partner program strong, delivering value to your business through guaranteed SLA, support and, most importantly providing you with the opportunity to make money?
- Who do you look to for assistance in identifying possible organizations to benchmark with and in getting access to any existing databases relevant to your service?
- Who pays for the services foundational aspects of hardware, software, database maintenance and any other foundational features necessary to deploy the service?
- What liability do other organizations face when there has been a security breach in the cloud that has resulted in the theft or loss of personal data?
- What resources do you draw upon for managing client assets ÃÂÃÂ internal processes, outside service, databases and analytical tools?
- When weighting is required, is a weight associated to each sampled unit in the database after the data processing is completed?
- Which database accounts have powerful roles, as Database Administrator, Database Vault Administrator, or Audit Administrator?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DBaaS book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DBaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DBaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DBaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DBaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DBaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DBaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DBaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other DBaaS project estimates?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Risk Audit: Are corresponding safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Project Charter: Success determination factors: how will the success of the DBaaS project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this DBaaS project?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. how does your organization ensure that DBaaS project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the DBaaS project and the system/product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete DBaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DBaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DBaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DBaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DBaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DBaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DBaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DBaaS project with this in-depth DBaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DBaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DBaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DBaaS investments work better.
This DBaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.