Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DDVN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DDVN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DDVN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DDVN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DDVN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do agreements with suppliers include requirements to address the information security risks associated with the information and communications technology services and products supply chain?
- Do your organizations in the supply chain follow good practices to ensure suppliers deliver authorized products and take appropriate actions to secure facilities and supply chain?
- How do you encourage adoption of digital tools and sharing data securely across the trading parties so that access to real time data & visibility is accessible for everyone?
- Is the category seen as strategically critical to the contracting authority, either in terms of securing critical needs or due to the insecure nature of its supply chain?
- How can smes upstream and value chain tiers downstream take advantage of policies, networks and supply chain innovations to engage in sustainable production practices?
- What impact can, and will, purchasing activities have on the total supply chain â from suppliers suppliers through to customer and beyond â and what value can it add?
- How can australia improve cybersecurity risk management across the economy and for critical infrastructure, in order to reduce the harm from cybersecurity incidents?
- What are the patterns of success of companies that have been able to implement and operated effective and affordable supply chain security programs?
- Who would have information about the different actors or flows that are assumed to operate in/take place along the supply chain or financial flows?
- When your organization is evaluating or purchasing new IT hardware, software, or services, which security considerations are most important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DDVN book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DDVN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DDVN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DDVN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DDVN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DDVN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DDVN Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DDVN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your DDVN project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Risk Management Plan: My DDVN project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Project Schedule: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous DDVN project that are not applicable on this phase of this DDVN project?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
- Risk Register: What evidence do you have to justify the likelihood score of the risk (audit, incident report, claim, complaints, inspection, internal review)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the DDVN project?
Step-by-step and complete DDVN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DDVN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DDVN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DDVN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DDVN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DDVN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DDVN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DDVN project with this in-depth DDVN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DDVN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DDVN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DDVN investments work better.
This DDVN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.