Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Deployment management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Deployment management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Deployment management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Deployment management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Deployment management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Will the big data cloud environment support scale-out, shared-nothing massively parallel processing, storage optimization, dynamic query optimization, and mixed workload management better than alternative deployment models (e.g., on-premises appliances, software on commodity hardware)?
- Does a quality plan exist for significant it functions (e.g., system development and deployment) and does it provide a consistent approach to address both general and project-specific Quality Assurance activities?
- What specific staging, readiness and deployment techniques will the Vendor use to determine the proper sequencing of deployment processes and functions required for successful implementation?
- Does your organization leverage an enterprise architecture or reference architecture that is used to provide design principles for new applications and implementing infrastructure changes?
- How can your organization remove a piece of software from a production setting, without impacting the overall functionality of an application, software suite, or system?
- How much time are you spending on maintenance, upgrades, deployments, provisioning and management tasks instead of building more valuable innovation for the business?
- Does your vendor have an efficient, working partner network that can quickly deliver specialized services around the deployment and operation of the IAM products?
- How much time are you spending on maintenance, upgrades, deployments, provisioning and management tasks versus building more valuable innovation for the business?
- The iwms deployment and exploitation model is also a part of the business case: is the iwms installed within your organization or hosted by the vendor?
- For each of the major Digital Infrastructure deployment methods, how are your IT services (% of applications/workloads delivered) distributed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Deployment management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Deployment management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Deployment management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Deployment management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Deployment management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Deployment management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Deployment management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Deployment management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Were the Deployment management project objectives met (if not, briefly account for what wasnt met)?
- Quality Audit: Can your organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Team Performance Assessment: Does more radicalness mean more perceived benefits?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing your organizations development?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Deployment management project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Deployment management project oversight?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative Deployment management project selection techniques?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Deployment management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Deployment management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Deployment management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Deployment management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Deployment management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Deployment management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Deployment management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Deployment management project with this in-depth Deployment management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Deployment management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Deployment management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Deployment management investments work better.
This Deployment management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.