Ensure your organization develops the vision for execution of Cloud Transformation program across the enterprise in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Information Risk, Infrastructure Engineering and Application Development organizations.
More Uses of the DevOps Engineering Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization complies; directs teams through all Software Development lifecycle phases by ensuring that teams understand and adhere to organization methodology, policies, standards, and controls.
- Maintain operational stability; enforce security measures for, testing, development, and deployment of new Infrastructure related technologies.
- Manage work with business stakeholders, Engineering leadership, and Architects to drive holistic technology implementation across Product Teams.
- Pilot: implement best practices for ensuring continued availability and security of on premise and Cloud Infrastructure while providing a clear audit trail.
- Pilot: design and delivery of cloud foundational components like databases, logic apps, application gateways, compute, network, storage, backup, Disaster Recovery.
- Maintain DevOps operational environments, automating and using Infrastructure as Code, ensures appropriate security and access levels to environment tools and resources.
- Perform Software Development duties using best practices follow Industry Standards, develop unit tests, lead Code Review, etc.
- Confirm your business provides oversight throughout the release schedule of business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment.
- Collaborate on releases and perform Change Management, release approvals, release automation (moving builds into a release artifact).
- Secure that your planning provides interface design (data mapping, translation, and transformation specifications) and architectural guidance for new and existing integration projects.
- Manage work with infrastructure and technical operations teams to seamlessly deliver application/infrastructure changes to production.
- Confirm your business ensures appropriate guidance and mentoring is provided to other technical resources in the Application Development process.
- Establish appropriate working relationships with existing and new strategic vendors, deriving the maximum value from negotiated contracts for technology services and products.
- Support daily Azure Devops operations; monitoring availability, error conditions, and adequate space allocation; ensuring system stability backup integrity and performance.
- Be accountable for coaching software deployment strategies that allow DevOps engineers to successfully deploy software and services in any environment.
- Be accountable for driving the prioritization, planning and execution by partnering and collaborating with the teams and resources across Domains, Engineering Groups and Segments.
- Collaborate with other engineers and implementation managers throughout the development process to release functional, performant and secure data integrations on a regular basis.
- Streamline and standardize all releases to ensure optimum cost and efficiency, development productivity and system security.
- Oversee planning, prioritization, execution and delivery of large and complex cloud migrations spanning multiple stakeholders.
- Initiate: partner with infrastructure Engineering teams (on premises and cloud) to adopt standards and patterns for platform development and operations.
- Supervise: work together with other Directors and other leaders across technology and other departments to understand and address gaps or improvement opportunities in organization.
- Formulate: Technical Design and implementation of DevOps solutions enabling high quality, rapid deployments of software and infrastructure components.
- Warrant that your team complies; advocates and models coding and collaboration practices, review team code, and provides team members with feedback and suggestions for Process Improvement.
- Confirm your enterprise oversees efforts to ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures.
- Ensure robust Capacity Planning models are defined for key platforms and regularly measure customer site performance and capacity and ensuring that there is no downtime due to capacity.
- Be accountable for working closely with internal partners and teams to ensure that services meet security, SLA, and Performance Requirements.
- Be accountable for programming you are able to write software and integrate tests and systems with scripting and high level languages and Software Engineering tools.
- Develop and implement Application Software release framework/tooling, implementation, and management to deliver software consistently, securely, and quickly.
- Collaborate collaborate closely with DevOps Engineering teams to form a continual feedback loop that feeds into service improvement plans to raise the maturity level of each service.
- Ensure you address; build a DevOps culture to provide high quality, continuous operations, and ongoing support ensuring critical service level metrics, Customer Requirements and financial objectives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DevOps Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any DevOps Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DevOps Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DevOps Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DevOps Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the costs and benefits?
- How much does it cost?
- Is there a clear DevOps Engineering case definition?
- How do you ensure that the DevOps Engineering opportunity is realistic?
- What are the disruptive DevOps Engineering technologies that enable your organization to radically change your business processes?
- What, related to, DevOps Engineering processes does your organization outsource?
- Are required metrics defined, what are they?
- Are missed DevOps Engineering opportunities costing your organization money?
- Do you think you know, or do you know you know?
- Is special DevOps Engineering user knowledge required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DevOps Engineering book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DevOps Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DevOps Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DevOps Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DevOps Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DevOps Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DevOps Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DevOps Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all DevOps Engineering project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the DevOps Engineering project team have enough people to execute the DevOps Engineering project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed DevOps Engineering project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete DevOps Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DevOps Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DevOps Engineering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DevOps Engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DevOps Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DevOps Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DevOps Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DevOps Engineering project with this in-depth DevOps Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DevOps Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DevOps Engineering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DevOps Engineering investments work better.
This DevOps Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.