Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DigiOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DigiOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DigiOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DigiOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DigiOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What are the largest challenges architects and designers face when leveraging innovations in technology into practice and what are the best solutions for incorporating new technologies?
- Who would be more suitable than the buyer to be the link between the suppliers with innovations and ideas and the internal customers with special requirements?
- What strategic capabilities need to be developed in order to position your organization to scale its operations in the future, and diversify its offerings?
- What implications will robotics, artificial intelligence, automation, digital platforms, and other innovations have for the labor market and human capital?
- Does the initiative truly create transformational change to the business model, process, product or service, or is it more of an incremental value-add?
- What should be there on the innovation infrastructure, there is a big difference there between digitally native organizations and large enterprise?
- How might you help your organizations chief innovation officer build innovation capacity across the multiple departments within your organization?
- What can organizations do to protect themselves against the challenges of keeping license to operate, improving productivity and nationalism?
- How can internal audit align itself with the transformation initiatives and be at the forefront of technology and business innovation?
- How can digitalization help manufacturing companies in the field of manufacturing operations, supply chain and service maintenance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DigiOps book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DigiOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DigiOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DigiOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DigiOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DigiOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DigiOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DigiOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the DigiOps project archives?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply public procurement principles and to prepare tender and contract documents?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the DigiOps project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Change Log: Will the DigiOps project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything you need from upper management in order to be successful?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the DigiOps project was initiated?
Step-by-step and complete DigiOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DigiOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DigiOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DigiOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DigiOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DigiOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DigiOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DigiOps project with this in-depth DigiOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DigiOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DigiOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DigiOps investments work better.
This DigiOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.