Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DIKW Pyramid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DIKW Pyramid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DIKW Pyramid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DIKW Pyramid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DIKW Pyramid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How do you convince senior management that money spent on managing your organizations knowledge is more important than some other seemingly critical expenses that your organization needs to incur?
- How can organizations transfer the knowledge assets and resources that are generated through the use of social software on knowledge workers personal devices into organizational memory systems?
- Do flood insurance schemes increase risk awareness and knowledge about risks as the provision of risk-relevant information and knowledge transfer to educate policyholders and the public?
- Does your organization support human resource development, in order to enhance the participants knowledge of the premises, and the participants possibilities to adhere to the premise?
- What would have been actually required for developing design skills and capabilities (know ÃÂÃÂ why) that would allow the improvement of existing products and production processes?
- How is the knowledge that is created through managing project change, transferred and disseminated within the multiple organizations for potential re-use in future projects?
- How do you improve communication and knowledge transfer between the analytical functions and the business users through data visualization and data storytelling?
- What actions are needed to transfer the requisite knowledge, skills and systems to delivery organization(s) and to align with prevailing attitudes and values?
- What are the costs incurred by the client and vendor ( as time and effort to transfer assets/knowledge to the vendor) in implementing outsourcing agreement?
- How can customers effectively analyze, visualize, and turn insights into AI-driven knowledge to transform digital business into an AI enterprise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DIKW Pyramid book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DIKW Pyramid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DIKW Pyramid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DIKW Pyramid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DIKW Pyramid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DIKW Pyramid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DIKW Pyramid Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DIKW Pyramid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other DIKW Pyramid projects / systems?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluators write up is sufficient?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are DIKW Pyramid project leaders committed to this DIKW Pyramid project full time?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or DIKW Pyramid project tolerances?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Cost Management Plan: Were DIKW Pyramid project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete DIKW Pyramid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DIKW Pyramid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DIKW Pyramid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DIKW Pyramid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DIKW Pyramid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DIKW Pyramid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DIKW Pyramid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DIKW Pyramid project with this in-depth DIKW Pyramid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DIKW Pyramid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DIKW Pyramid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DIKW Pyramid investments work better.
This DIKW Pyramid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.