Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DRaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DRaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DRaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DRaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DRaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How do you ensure work system and workplace preparedness for disasters or emergencies? how does your disaster and emergency preparedness system consider prevention, management, continuity of operations, and recovery?
- Should you have separate wide area connectivity for your backup site that is sheltered from normal network traffic, either as a separate packet connection, or as a circuit like connection?
- Do you ensure that backups are made regularly of the affected electronic records so that reasonably up-to-date copies can be retrieved quickly to support a restored system?
- In the event of a physical or logical disaster, what are the Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives (RPO/RTO) that you will need and they will provide?
- After daily processing is complete, how long is backup media kept at the processing site before it is taken offsite (or transmitted offsite)?
- High availability and disaster recovery do you need high availability and disaster recovery for this application/data in the cloud?
- If data needed to be transferred over a network or restored from archival media post-event, how long would it take to do that?
- For the solution, is the data storage, backup and disaster recovery physically located in the country of your jurisdiction?
- Do you have formal agreements for an alternate processing site and equipment should the need arise to relocate operations?
- What meta-data is being created during backups and will be available when the documents are imported to the ECM system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DRaaS book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DRaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DRaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DRaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DRaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DRaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DRaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DRaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are DRaaS project leaders committed to this DRaaS project full time?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the DRaaS project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any rs, as, or cs: if an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be responsible for the monitoring and tracking of the indicators you have identified?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does your organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios on which a PMO must focus?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the DRaaS project via agreements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were DRaaS project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete DRaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DRaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DRaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DRaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DRaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DRaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DRaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DRaaS project with this in-depth DRaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DRaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DRaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DRaaS investments work better.
This DRaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.