Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dreamweaver CC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dreamweaver CC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dreamweaver CC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dreamweaver CC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dreamweaver CC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is there a policy or procedure in place for when an employee with access to keys or pass codes leaves the employment with your organization?
- How trustworthy is your organizations Web site for doing business, making purchases, getting customer information, and getting service?
- What is the process for creating, defining, and editing website templates, including the skills, coding languages, and tools required?
- Which factors might you take into consideration when selecting a service to audit the accessibility of your organizations website?
- How do ides integrate with other web development tools, as version control systems, build tools, and testing frameworks?
- Will the dashboard team source/share all data with the web team, or is the web team responsible for sourcing any data?
- Is your organization required to design and implement responses for every quality risk that has been identified?
- How, exactly, are other organizations going to manage it all, and ensure timely access to trustworthy data?
- How often are the findings from the web analytics used to change the content or design of the data portal?
- Which changes are needed when another type of interface is considered for a service user/provider/grantor?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dreamweaver CC book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dreamweaver CC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dreamweaver CC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dreamweaver CC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dreamweaver CC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dreamweaver CC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dreamweaver CC Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Dreamweaver CC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Dreamweaver CC project team to complete Dreamweaver CC project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Dreamweaver CC project?
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the Dreamweaver CC project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete Dreamweaver CC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dreamweaver CC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dreamweaver CC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dreamweaver CC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dreamweaver CC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dreamweaver CC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dreamweaver CC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dreamweaver CC project with this in-depth Dreamweaver CC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dreamweaver CC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dreamweaver CC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dreamweaver CC investments work better.
This Dreamweaver CC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.