Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dropshipping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dropshipping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dropshipping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dropshipping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dropshipping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Have you ever worked on developing a container that has a capacity lower than that of a pallet and that would be less costly for the Postal Service to handle than a sack?
- Do your customers require you to dropship your products to the locations of end customers whether consumers or other businesses?
- Do you offer transparency in the order fulfillment process by giving customers tracking information as early as possible?
- How have thousands tweaked the traditional dropShipping business model to reel in massive passive income every month?
- What drop shipment strategies are you seeing in the industry, and what are the key elements of a successful program?
- Are all items delivered to, and pass through, the warehouse process, or are some drop shipped to the end user?
- Does it allow multiple order and dropship emails so other people can automatically ship products for you?
- Is the computation what you would call a marginal analysis that is made or some other cost type analysis?
- What is the advantage of your organization using eBay instead of conducting auctions from its own site?
- What drives most investors nuts about high tech companies in general and SaaS companies in particular?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dropshipping book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dropshipping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dropshipping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dropshipping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dropshipping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dropshipping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dropshipping Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Dropshipping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Does the evaluation of any change include an impact analysis; how will the change affect the scope, time, cost, and quality of the goods or services being provided?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Dropshipping project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Dropshipping project performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Dropshipping project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Dropshipping project communications effort more complex?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization use existing contracts where possible to avoid the cost of bidding?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Dropshipping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dropshipping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dropshipping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dropshipping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dropshipping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dropshipping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dropshipping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dropshipping project with this in-depth Dropshipping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dropshipping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dropshipping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dropshipping investments work better.
This Dropshipping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.