Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynamics 365 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynamics 365 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynamics 365 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynamics 365 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 927 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynamics 365 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 927 standard requirements:
- The psa provider you choose should share your enterprise software strategy and vision, if you have salesforce.com as your crm and Microsoft Dynamics as your financial tool; how does this vendor work with and connect to your existing systems and investments?
- You keep record of data and store them in cloud services; for example Google Suite. There are data protection tools provided and security rules can be set. But who has the responsibility for securing them - us or Google?
- Are the contractual agreements appropriate in type, scope and level of detail for the protection requirements of the data and the applications connected with the cloud service usage?
- If the decision is made to migrate the data, how much clean up and cleansing of the old data will be required before it can be cleanly integrated into the new IT business system?
- What about the customers current Microsoft enhancement plan for Business Portal, Project Self Service Suite, Time and Attendance and Key Performance Indicators?
- What will the Mobile App look like if you sell for example simply the Sales App for Dynamics 365, which does not include Service. Will the form be different?
- Do have any concerns or recommendations regarding how to scale Managed Security Services to organizations of the size and complexity of your organization?
- Are you prepared for the difference in file management with point-to-point integration in Dynamics 365 versus the flat-file organization of Salesforce?
- Which two processes are implemented within the Application Platform model of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations application stack?
- Are new storage offerings, like object based storage or predictive storage, that your organization should include in storage or enhanced services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynamics 365 book in PDF containing 927 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dynamics 365 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynamics 365 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynamics 365 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynamics 365 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynamics 365 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynamics 365 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Dynamics 365 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Dynamics 365 project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, and wish to be included. How can this be done?
- Variance Analysis: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation ÃÂÃÂ What cost estimates will be prepared during the Dynamics 365 project phases?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Dynamics 365 project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Dynamics 365 project performing better or worse than planned?
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
Step-by-step and complete Dynamics 365 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynamics 365 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynamics 365 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynamics 365 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynamics 365 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynamics 365 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynamics 365 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dynamics 365 project with this in-depth Dynamics 365 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynamics 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynamics 365 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynamics 365 investments work better.
This Dynamics 365 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.