Evaluate and oversee the implementation of new software and tools relevant to your organizations eDiscovery document review projects, any supporting or related infrastructure resources, and security measures and protocols relating to your organizations eDiscovery document review software and projects.
More Uses of the eDiscovery Toolkit:
- Be accountable for executing on projects involving the identification, collection, processing, review, and production of data relevant to litigation or regulatory investigations.
- Liaise with service delivery and product development to ensure that information security architecture standards, policies, and procedures are available and enacted consistently across application development projects, programs, and ediscovery workflows.
- Provide overall subject matter expertise regarding security, architectural design, migration, management and implementation support for Office 365 and its underlying technologies.
- Confirm your organization recommends change to improve standards, procedures and operating methodologies to ensure the integrity, consistency, security, quality and performance of each technology across your organization.
- Confirm your organization promotes cross department collaboration and communication to ensure appropriate processes, procedures and tools are installed, monitored, and effectively operating and alerting.
- Ensure provider invoicing is complete, accurate, and delivers the necessary level of detail to enable seamless processing by your organizations accounts payable team.
- Steer: special working conditions cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, shift work, working with challenging clients, and so forth.
- Manage work with chief information officer and organization leadership in the development of short and long term strategies to increase the effectiveness of the ediscovery group.
- Collaborate with technical services team to execute on requests relating to ediscovery product support, data transformation and processing, custom solution development, custom reporting, document imaging, and other technical project requests.
- Ensure your organization develops and implements work flow processes and procedures that meet project specifications and coordinates or performs the fulfillment of special requests.
- Ensure your organization provides effective written and verbal communication to supervisor and peers related to the status of day to day operations, new initiatives and issues, in accordance with the format and time frames determined by the Manager.
- Be accountable for utilizing market leading technology to uncover latent possibilities, your team advises clients on ways to mitigate exposure to such threats and turn business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long term advantage.
- Ensure your organization communicates and coordinates with technology and business functional groups to specify hardware, software and network connectivity for production and test environments.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical eDiscovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any eDiscovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated eDiscovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the eDiscovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which eDiscovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Is there any reason why information stored by a system that captures a database of historical communications would be held to a more stringent retention requirement?
- When you work with clients or industry groups on topics related to the maturation of ediscovery practice and professionals, invariably the what is next?
- What is your organization administrator to do in a first offense situation that potentially poses a risk to the lives of employees and department?
- What is it about your business model or operations that makes you feel more exposed to disputes concerning cyber security and/or data protection?
- What are other organizations doing to develop a basic strategy toward responsible and effective records and information management?
- Does the more volume of records or information your organization retain have a positive financial impact on the vendor?
- What experience does your organization have and what resources can it bring to negotiations about ediscovery protocols?
- Are you effectively managing your organizations data through sound information governance policies and best practices?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of a hosted solution relative to security, cost, convenience and risk management?
- Does it benefit anyone to review unnecessary files, possibly meaning that information gets processed multiple times?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the eDiscovery book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your eDiscovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the eDiscovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which eDiscovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough eDiscovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage eDiscovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step eDiscovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 eDiscovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship ÃÂÃÂ what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the eDiscovery project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved eDiscovery project stakeholders and work groups committed to the eDiscovery project?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on eDiscovery projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
Step-by-step and complete eDiscovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 eDiscovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 eDiscovery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 eDiscovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 eDiscovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 eDiscovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 eDiscovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any eDiscovery project with this in-depth eDiscovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose eDiscovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in eDiscovery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make eDiscovery investments work better.
This eDiscovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.