Through open collaboration and Agile, Enterprise Grade Open Source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation ultimately reaping the benefits of measurable value and better futures.
More Uses of the Enterprise-Grade Toolkit:
- Deliver Enterprise Grade products to customers and continuously work with the engineering team to refine products in the field.
- Lead: design and develop Enterprise Grade Azure solutions for a variety of external clients using.
- Lead: work to ensure you build and ship secure, Enterprise Grade software.
- Manage: Enterprise Grade application solutions and Software as a Service.
- Manage work on building an Enterprise Grade Quality engineering culture.
- Pilot: work hands on with bleeding edge, Enterprise Grade technology.
- Coordinate: review Enterprise Grade telephony and Unified Communications.
- Foster Enterprise Grade design principles around standardized error handling.
- Establish: Enterprise Grade telephony and Unified Communications.
- Ensure you enforce; build and ship secure, Enterprise Grade software.
- Pilot: scalable, with Enterprise Grade features as SSO, roles/permissions.
- Head: architecture, implement, maintain and troubleshoot Enterprise Grade Data Storage and protection systems for structured and Unstructured Data.
- Direct: netapp bring the Enterprise Grade data services you rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the Data Center.
- Arrange that your team complies; patterns and conventions in Enterprise Grade software systems.
- Be accountable for integrating Enterprise Grade complex VMware cloud environments.
- Control: powerful Enterprise Grade product.
- Oversee: for Enterprise Grade server, rack and network hardware sourcing.
- Direct: through open collaboration and Agile, Enterprise Grade Open Source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Grade Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Grade related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Grade specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Grade Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Grade improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What area needs the greatest improvement?
- Has data output been validated?
- Can you do Enterprise Grade without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success?
- What are evaluation criteria for the output?
- Where do the Enterprise Grade decisions reside?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise Grade?
- Is Enterprise Grade realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- Is there an established Change Management process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Grade book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Grade self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Grade Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Grade areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Grade Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Grade projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Grade Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Grade project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Grade project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Grade Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Grade project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Grade project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Grade Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Grade project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Grade Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Grade project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Grade project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Grade project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Grade project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Grade project with this in-depth Enterprise Grade Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Grade projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Grade and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Grade investments work better.
This Enterprise Grade All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.