Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERPNext Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERPNext related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERPNext specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERPNext Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERPNext improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do accounting and enterprise resource planning systems integrate to help create an internal control system that will provide the security needed for organization resources?
- Is it a coincidence that other organizations in mature industries are more likely to focus on customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning applications?
- How does cpm link to business intelligence, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and other business applications, and how do you choose the right technology components?
- How will the new approach be implemented and what governance structure will be established to fully realize the benefits of common solutions and new technologies?
- Is manufacturing requirements planning (MRP) still relevant in an industrial world obsessed with supply-chain management and enterprise resource planning (ERP)?
- What steps will be taken to ensure that appropriate procedures and resources are in place at your organization level to avoid an improper impoundment of funds?
- How prevalent is public cloud use among businesses, how much will usage continue to grow, and how will cloud-centric technologies continue to evolve?
- What if you stopped chasing the endless treadmill of updates and instead put your IT dollars into streamlining and optimizing your current system?
- What guidance will be provided to departments to encourage participation in, and adoption of, the new solutions envisioned in the new approach?
- How can the new system pay bills from one legal entity while the legal liability for corresponding debts rests with a different legal entity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERPNext book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ERPNext self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERPNext Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERPNext areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERPNext Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERPNext projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERPNext Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ERPNext project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the ERPNext project (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the ERPNext project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Roles and Responsibilities: How well did the ERPNext project Team understand the expectations of specific roles and responsibilities?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the special considerations for preaward debriefings?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor ERPNext project risks?
Step-by-step and complete ERPNext Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERPNext project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERPNext project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERPNext project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERPNext project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERPNext project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERPNext project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERPNext project with this in-depth ERPNext Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERPNext projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERPNext and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERPNext investments work better.
This ERPNext All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.