Audit ETOM: plan meetings and prepare agendas, facilitate Project Planning and Decision Making, prepare and/or locate necessary materials and resources, facilitate group process, and help develop Work Plans.
More Uses of the ETOM Toolkit:
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical eTOM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any eTOM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated eTOM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the eTOM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which eTOM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How will you work with the outsourcing vendor when processes need to be changed quickly, as your organization adjusts to take advantage of a new merger or enters a new line of business?
- What decisions and processes are needed to ensure an appropriate balance at all times between strategy, tactics and operations â between feel, think and do?
- What mission or missions â ongoing services and capabilities â would be needed to support each role undertaken by your organization in that enterprise?
- How can organizations conduct Business Processes overhaul to reduce Time to Market while remaining competitive in terms of product variety and price?
- What should organizations do now to prepare for the new Individual Accountability Framework, including the Senior Executive Accountability Regime?
- Does it specify explicit deployment details â a complete set of assets, functions, locations, capabilities, trigger events and business rules?
- What facilities exist within the service to ensure appropriate balance between investors and beneficiaries, between investments and dividends?
- What individual and collective values â either implicit or explicit â are required to support your organizations role within the enterprise?
- What methods are used to monitor and verify reputation and respect of the service within its market and its broader shared enterprise?
- How do you ensure that changes in balance â as created by resonance â are shared appropriately between all parties in the enterprise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the eTOM book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your eTOM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the eTOM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which eTOM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough eTOM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage eTOM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step eTOM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 eTOM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated eTOM project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current eTOM project stage?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the eTOM project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Charter: Does the eTOM project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: how well was task order work performed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the eTOM project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
Step-by-step and complete eTOM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 eTOM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 eTOM Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 eTOM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 eTOM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 eTOM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 eTOM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any eTOM project with this in-depth eTOM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose eTOM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in eTOM and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make eTOM investments work better.
This eTOM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.