Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical eTOM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any eTOM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated eTOM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the eTOM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which eTOM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How will you work with the outsourcing vendor when processes need to be changed quickly, as your organization adjusts to take advantage of a new merger or enters a new line of business?
- What decisions and processes are needed to ensure an appropriate balance at all times between strategy, tactics and operations ÃÂÃÂ between feel, think and do?
- What mission or missions ÃÂÃÂ ongoing services and capabilities ÃÂÃÂ would be needed to support each role undertaken by your organization in that enterprise?
- How can organizations conduct business processes overhaul to reduce time-to-market while remaining competitive in terms of product variety and price?
- What should organizations do now to prepare for the new Individual Accountability Framework, including the Senior Executive Accountability Regime?
- Does it specify explicit deployment-details ÃÂÃÂ a complete set of assets, functions, locations, capabilities, trigger-events and business-rules?
- What facilities exist within the service to ensure appropriate balance between investors and beneficiaries, between investments and dividends?
- What methods are used to monitor and verify reputation and respect of the service within its market and its broader shared-enterprise?
- How do you ensure that changes in balance ÃÂÃÂ as created by resonance ÃÂÃÂ are shared appropriately between all parties in the enterprise?
- Is there a choice in the services handling of Completions and Performance where it can short-cut back to set up the next transaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the eTOM book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your eTOM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the eTOM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which eTOM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough eTOM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage eTOM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step eTOM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 eTOM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize eTOM project risks that is very low tech and high touch?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are right task and resource calendars used in the IMS?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many rs: with too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of eTOM project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the eTOM project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor eTOM project cost and schedule variances?
Step-by-step and complete eTOM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 eTOM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 eTOM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 eTOM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 eTOM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 eTOM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 eTOM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any eTOM project with this in-depth eTOM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose eTOM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in eTOM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make eTOM investments work better.
This eTOM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.