Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FCAPS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FCAPS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FCAPS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FCAPS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FCAPS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which ipv4 to ipv6 transition strategy makes use of an intermediate device that can translate either at the transport layer or the network layer?
- What is the recommended maximum network response time to ensure that productivity remains high and the quantity of user complaints remains low?
- Should there be a distinct software reuse group, or should the activities be distributed across all programming groups at your organization?
- What is the cost burden of dealing with software in public repositories that the original developing organization has partial rights to?
- Will your monitoring team be one person who is also your server team and network team and helpdesk team and database team?
- What conditions allow skipping the normal change procedures and which elements of the procedures should still be followed?
- Are your organizations managers given the financial and administrative resources to establish software reuse programs?
- What is the next step in the design methodology a network designer would take after identifying customer requirements?
- Which technology can ensure data confidentiality, data integrity, and authentication across a public IP network?
- Which location is best for placing a monitor only IPS that has visibility into the most data center traffic?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FCAPS book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FCAPS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FCAPS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FCAPS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FCAPS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FCAPS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FCAPS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FCAPS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask participants to close laptops and place mobile devices on silent on the table while the meeting is in progress?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each FCAPS project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of FCAPS projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the FCAPS project?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the FCAPS project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
Step-by-step and complete FCAPS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FCAPS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FCAPS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FCAPS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FCAPS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FCAPS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FCAPS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FCAPS project with this in-depth FCAPS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FCAPS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FCAPS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FCAPS investments work better.
This FCAPS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.