Compute, networking, and storage, the software/hardware ecosystem that supports infrastructure virtualization, and the tools necessary to provide assurance and analytics systems to enabling the Service Provider to maximize efficiency and generate new Revenue Opportunities.
More Uses of the FCAPS Toolkit:
- Perform Communication Systems operational and diagnostic testing.
- Ensure you administer; detailed understanding in taking snapshots, Backup and Recovery of Virtual Machines.
- Ensure you win; good to have understanding in managing Openstack/Docker/Kubernetes environments.
- Create joint solutions with multi cloud/hyper Cloud Environment in partnership with VMware.
- Drive: result oriented with the focus on Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage: technical ability must have in depth knowledge and understanding in the new technology, services and platforms.
- Confirm your venture ensures management of coverage and that overtime is managed effectively.
- Assure your planning performs routine tests of assigned system and reports on results.
- Ensure you raise; detailed understanding in managing Openstack/Kubernetes environments.
- Control: design, plan, develop and integrate FCAPS( fault, configuration, accounting, performance and security) processes and tools to Support Network management.
- Apply technical knowledge to solve complex technical problems.
- Ensure you forecast; need to have exposure to High Availability and redundancy systems.
- Formulate: setup and configure It Network and maintain System Documentation.
- Confirm your enterprise recommends Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that the noc and other operational support organizations would utilize to manage the network operational integrity.
- Oversee: design, optimize and manage End To End Network Security applying appropriate Firewalls, routing, Policies and Procedures to minimize network vulnerabilities.
- Pilot: technical depth on Systems Management, remote diagnostics, ZTP and system Life Cycle management.
- Pilot: key contributor in driving the technical solutions to customer through complex organizational dynamics.
- Ensure your organization develops procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness of the Purchase Card Program and compliance of cardholders, approving officials, alternate approving officials by auditing and reviewing the different aspects of the program.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on IT Systems and related equipment.
- Ensure you can quickly master new business and technology software programs.
- Establish that your strategy complies; monitors the network and reports system failures.
- Receive training and be recognized for great performance.
- Supervise: design, plan, develop and integrate FCAPS ( fault, configuration, accounting, performance and security) processes and tools to Support Network management.
- Be certain that your design translates and communicates complex Technical Design considerations between the Sales Team and carriers network business.
- Manage advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills for Cloud Environments.
- Secure that your group maintains confidential Employee Records Supervisory Summaries, Evaluations, etc.
- Ensure your enterprise complies; stakeholders affairs, stakeholders Health Administration.
- Supervise: 4G mobile packet core architecture.
- Analyze and report network throughput and bandwidth availability.
- Manage work with the wireless Deployment Program Management to create the appropriate network operational development and deployment program plans.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FCAPS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any FCAPS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FCAPS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FCAPS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FCAPS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you combine technical expertise with Business Knowledge and FCAPS Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make your organization case?
- Explorations of the frontiers of FCAPS will help you build influence, improve FCAPS, optimize Decision Making, and sustain change, what is your approach?
- Are all requirements met?
- Is the Quality Assurance team identified?
- What must you excel at?
- The approach of traditional FCAPS works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves, what approach will permit your organization to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What FCAPS problem should be solved?
- Is the work to date meeting requirements?
- How is Knowledge Sharing about Risk Management improved?
- Will FCAPS deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FCAPS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FCAPS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FCAPS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FCAPS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FCAPS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FCAPS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FCAPS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FCAPS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all FCAPS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the FCAPS Project Team have enough people to execute the FCAPS Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed FCAPS Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete FCAPS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FCAPS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FCAPS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FCAPS Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FCAPS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FCAPS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FCAPS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FCAPS project with this in-depth FCAPS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FCAPS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FCAPS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FCAPS investments work better.
This FCAPS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.