Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Finance Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Finance Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Finance Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Finance Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Finance Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- In todays complex and fast moving business environment, management is becoming more demanding of their Procurement and Finance functions to add incremental value beyond base level efficiency and effectiveness. Given these expectations, how can Procurement and Finance functions collaborate more effectively to be seen as strategic business partners?
- Have senior managers been apprised of Risk Management and control deficiencies affecting their units (e.g., circumstances where assets with a specified monetary value are not adequately protected, where the competence of employees is lacking, or where important financial reconciliations are not performed correctly)?
- If an institution contracts with an entity or individual to provide financial aid staffing or management for the administration of its Title IV programs, is the individual or entity considered a third-party servicer?
- Do you have an anonymous and confidential Whistleblower policy for communicating and receiving information regarding fraud, errors in financial reporting and misrepresentation or false statements made by management?
- How is your fiscal accountability? Annually the management team reviews and sets definable, measurable and achievable financial goals for the company and reviews the performance against goals in quarterly meetings?
- Are your organizations financial policies, procedures and controls effectively implemented to provide complete, accurate, relevant and timely management information, and financial and regulatory reporting?
- What factors does your organization consider in a measure of interconnectedness resulting in a system being determined as critical to your organization, and how should corresponding factors be weighted?
- What are your current levels in key measures or indicators of financial performance, including aggregate measures of financial return, financial viability, or budgetary performance, as appropriate?
- Have you had problems with heterogeneous data, bad data, lack of storage capacity, unanticipated financial/time costs, inadequate cooperation from data owners or lack of data management expertise?
- Clients Environmental and Social Management System: Has the client developed an appropriately detailed ESMS, and does the client have the technical and organizational capacity to implement it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Finance Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Finance Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Finance Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Finance Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Finance Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Finance Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Finance Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Finance Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Finance Management project via agreements?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchasing actions processed on a timely basis?
- Lessons Learned: Who had fiscal authority to manage the funding for the Finance Management project, did that work?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
- Change Log: Will the Finance Management project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Finance Management project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to have them collaborate at subfactor level?
Step-by-step and complete Finance Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Finance Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Finance Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Finance Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Finance Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Finance Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Finance Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Finance Management project with this in-depth Finance Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Finance Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Finance Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Finance Management investments work better.
This Finance Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.