Build, deploy, tune, and automate the detective and preventative technology and automation selected with help from dedicated Security Architecture, Security Engineering, and Application Security teams.
More Uses of the GCFE Toolkit:
- Ensure that a shift change is conducted by shift leadership every shift to ensure continuity of operations and dissemination of key information.
- Guide: significant, demonstrated knowledge regarding security vulnerabilities, application analysis, and protocol analysis.
- Provide technical analysis relating to computer systems, networking and non standard technical solutions.
- Organize: separate true threats from false positives using network and log analysis and escalate possible intrusions and attacks.
- Identify emerging Cybersecurity opportunities and develop new strategic expertise and Value Propositions for your organization.
- Manage advanced/expert solutions in emerging technology application analysis and exploitation to prevent technological surprise.
- Develop and build security content, scripts, tools, or methods to enhance the incident investigation processes.
- Identify opportunities to leverage and operationalize existing security investments while also identifying gaps in your defenses and recommending new technologies.
- Manage advanced analysis and Problem Solving skills to quickly identify causes and solutions for Cyber breaches.
- Lead: conduct live response analysis, network analysis, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigation.
- Orchestrate: enterprise wide information technology is centralized into the information technology services (its) department.
- Coordinate and perform Security Incident response activities with affected teams to do the right thing for your customers and your organization.
- Confirm your organization uses discretion in identifying and resolving complex problems, understanding if/when to escalate to a higher level.
- Ensure that the architecture and design of development and operational systems are functional and secure.
- Validate analysis that is conducted and ensure that the analysis provided is completed at a professional standard.
- Confirm you present; respond to Computer Security incidents by collecting, analyzing, preserving digital evidence and ensure that incidents are recorded and tracked in accordance with SOC requirements.
- Perform application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements.
- Manage: work in a multi level team providing technical analysis relating to computer systems, networking and non standard technical solutions.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures that a shift change is conducted by shift leadership every shift to ensure continuity of operations and dissemination of key information.
- Manage advanced/expert solutions to exploit and provide cross set link analysis in the areas of communication tools and methods, Social Media, and messaging.
- Analyze infrastructure Security Incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach.
- Oversee: leverage technical comprehension of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Protect computers from infiltration, determine how a computer was broken into, or recover lost files.
- Ensure you handle; lead and coordinate the investigation effort for CyberSecurity Incidents from initial escalation through After Action Reporting.
- Standardize: effectively communicate investigative progress, findings, opportunities and challenges to Incident Management team.
- Be certain that your project tends to work on medium to high difficulty Cybersecurity issues, with special focus on safety operations.
- Collaborate with other business areas to effectively predict, prevent, detect, and respond to Cyber Threats.
- Assure your venture complies; forensics lead provide breach coaches and insurance carriers tailored detailed analysis and reports on how unauthorized access and Cyber intrusion occurred.
- Solve complex technical problems associated with software, hardware, and the interface of data extraction from digital devices.
- Be accountable for supporting detection and response teams with context and analysis support, provide industry expertise and recommend relevant remediation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GCFE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GCFE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GCFE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GCFE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GCFE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who needs what information?
- Which GCFE goals are the most important?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your GCFE agendas for the next 3 years?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- How do controls support value?
- What are the strategic priorities for this year?
- What are the necessary qualifications?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What GCFE improvements can be made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GCFE book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GCFE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GCFE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GCFE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GCFE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GCFE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GCFE Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GCFE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all GCFE project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the GCFE project team have enough people to execute the GCFE project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed GCFE project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete GCFE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GCFE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GCFE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GCFE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GCFE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GCFE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GCFE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GCFE project with this in-depth GCFE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GCFE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GCFE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GCFE investments work better.
This GCFE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.