Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Resources Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Resources Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Resources Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Resources Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 912 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Resources Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 912 standard requirements:
- Rapidly increasing specialization of skill and knowledge presents a major management challenge. How does your organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
- The purpose of HR analytics is to improve individual and organizational performance. So it needs to be done, even if the CEO doesnt require it. Moreover, how could you expect the CEO to require something that he or she probably doesnt know exists?
- Do you have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? New staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? Succession planning is catered for?
- Once the metrics to be monitored are chosen, it is important to have a plan in place to provide some detail on how the data will be used. That is, how will HR work with managers to gain an understanding of why the metric is moving as it is?
- Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of your organization considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
- How does your organization identify and allocate the human, technical and financial resources necessary to meet its environmental objectives and targets, including the already stated for new projects?
- What are the ties for career progression within your organization and within the broader labor market (as compared to the three typologies of an HR career pattern: vertical, zigzag, and parachuting)?
- Course design, especially online design, must keep the end user experience in mind. How will the use of any particular social media element help the employee achieve full cognitive development?
- To what extent do the HR professionals in your department understand how external realities of technology, economics, and demographics in the global context affect your industry and business?
- Any challenges that your organization may have faced with regard to recruiting and/or retaining qualified staff? Has your organization implemented any solutions that have proven effective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Resources Management book in PDF containing 912 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Resources Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Resources Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Resources Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Resources Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Resources Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Resources Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Human Resources Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have any policies or procedures to guide its decision-making (code of conduct for the board, conflict of interest policy, etc.)?
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Contract Close-Out: How is the contracting office notified of the automatic contract close-out?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Human Resources Management project?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the Human Resources Management project schedule?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
- Project Portfolio management: How does your organization ensure that Human Resources Management project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Human Resources Management project in unnecessary communications?
Step-by-step and complete Human Resources Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Resources Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Resources Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Resources Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Resources Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Resources Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Resources Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Resources Management project with this in-depth Human Resources Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Resources Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Resources Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Resources Management investments work better.
This Human Resources Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.