Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MarkLogic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MarkLogic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MarkLogic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MarkLogic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MarkLogic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do you need to go beyond single machine limits for scale-up and instead go to a scale-out architecture to support the easy addition of more processing power and storage capacity?
- Do you need to handle high velocity data coming in via sensors, mobile devices, and the like, and have extreme write speed and low latency query speed?
- Are social media companies and others doing enough to manage the privacy and data protection threats for account holders or customers?
- How can leaders innovate to drive better customer interactions while also ensuring more agility, less risk and enhanced loss ratios?
- Is your organization using or considering any of alternative database platforms for developing or running enterprise applications?
- Do you believe that your explicit approval should be required before any sort of personal information is collected and processed?
- Do you feel that your explicit approval should be required before any sort of personal information is collected and processed?
- How to support the decision process, migration, and refactoring when migrating from a relational database to a NoSQL store?
- Does the database have solid command-line and visual tools for development, administration, and performance management?
- What is the methodology to migrate, what is the cost, what skills are required and the impact/benefit to services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MarkLogic book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MarkLogic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MarkLogic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MarkLogic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MarkLogic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MarkLogic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MarkLogic Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MarkLogic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for your organization of the MarkLogic project resources adequate?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts Ð how will the time and resources needed to complete the MarkLogic project be forecast?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the MarkLogic project be closed and what will be done to formally close the MarkLogic project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to MarkLogic project plan?
Step-by-step and complete MarkLogic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MarkLogic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MarkLogic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MarkLogic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MarkLogic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MarkLogic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MarkLogic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MarkLogic project with this in-depth MarkLogic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MarkLogic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MarkLogic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MarkLogic investments work better.
This MarkLogic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.