Review change to existing physical data model based on new requirements and perform impact analysis in MicroStrategy reporting environment.
More Uses of the MicroStrategy Toolkit:
- Govern: design and configure microstrategy mobile dashboard solutions for the mobile re platforming project.
- Provide support to applications in Microstrategy Production environment.
- Utilize logical and materialized views to resolve schema design constraints in MicroStrategy reporting environment.
- Provide proactive production support for MicroStrategy and other BI/Analytics applications.
- Be accountable for designing reusable microstrategy components for business self service reporting.
- Arrange that your organization develops technical competence of MicroStrategy products with a focus on implementation.
- Assure your organization connects project outcomes with customers overall vision and MicroStrategy account strategy.
- Deploy mobile applications, reports and dashboards using microstrategy object management.
- Be accountable for building, maintaining and governing the Microstrategy semantic reporting layer to ensure data consistency and single version of the truth.
- Head: microstrategy transform organizations into intelligent enterprises through data driven innovation.
- Manage configuration and deployment of customized MicroStrategy Mobile Apps for Enterprise Distribution.
- Oversee: design, develop, and test microstrategy reports and dashboards, and other application objects.
- Orchestrate: design and develop dashboards and reports to visualize analysis results using bi tools like microstrategy.
- Use microstrategy or power bi for developing reports and dynamic dashboards, and any additional bi tools.
- Develop, test and maintain complex reports using MicroStrategy application.
- Ensure you meet; lead business intelligence and reporting developer (microstrategy or power bi).
- Confirm your organization surpass design, develop and architect MicroStrategy Schema Objects and Application objects.
- Create and deploy MicroStrategy mobile configurations to client devices (partnered with MDM team).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MicroStrategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MicroStrategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MicroStrategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MicroStrategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MicroStrategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do you have mature Business intelligence environments that can integrate fraud analytics within your current environment to take advantage of processes and architecture that are already in place?
- Do you apply social and Business intelligence innovations to work flow transformation in your legal business and as it relates to increased customer/client interactivity?
- Does the product have standards based hooks for integrating data with data from other business systems for data warehousing, Business intelligence, and reporting?
- Can traditional Business intelligence solutions äóñ which can take months or years to deploy, and weeks or months to change äóñ be relevant for business users today?
- How is your organization defining the path for collecting, storing, enriching, and transforming data from disparate sources into real time business intelligence?
- How do you scale powerful data discovery applications to thousands of users while maintaining enterprise grade levels of performance, reliability, and security?
- How important is the involvement IT disciplines for new initiatives and projects in the area of business intelligence, analytics, and big data to be successful?
- Are you aware of the use of social networking media to obtain relevant professional and personal information when gathering competitive Business intelligence?
- What is your primary role in the usage and/or management of cloud based analytics and business intelligence applications/technology within your organization?
- Is there an issue if the solution involves integration of commercial applications as MicroStrategy or a report generator, with independent licenses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MicroStrategy book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MicroStrategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MicroStrategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MicroStrategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MicroStrategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MicroStrategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MicroStrategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MicroStrategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a MicroStrategy project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned MicroStrategy project manager a PMP (Certified MicroStrategy project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the MicroStrategy project?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- Project Charter: Pop quiz äóñ which are the same inputs as in the MicroStrategy project charter?
Step-by-step and complete MicroStrategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MicroStrategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MicroStrategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MicroStrategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MicroStrategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MicroStrategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MicroStrategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MicroStrategy project with this in-depth MicroStrategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MicroStrategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MicroStrategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MicroStrategy investments work better.
This MicroStrategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.