Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MicroStrategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MicroStrategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MicroStrategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MicroStrategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MicroStrategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How do you scale powerful data discovery applications to thousands of users while maintaining enterprise-grade levels of performance, reliability, and security?
- Which application systems are users currently implementing, or are planning to implement, natively on mobile devices or remotely via the Web?
- What input and output measures usually are applicable to the proportional performance method for long-term service contracts?
- What channels, networks or resources are you evaluating or using to advance your business development process?
- What about the argument that other organizations can put spare cash to better use by buying back own shares?
- Why should you submit personal information at the time of registering your user account, and how safe is it?
- What do you see the leading companies doing well when it comes to using data for digital transformation?
- Does your organization spend more time compiling data for monthly reporting than analyzing the results?
- Will the tpa have any independent settlement authority, or will your organization retain all authority?
- Are the differences between the mega-vendors and an independent vendor like MicroStrategy significant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MicroStrategy book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MicroStrategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MicroStrategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MicroStrategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MicroStrategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MicroStrategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MicroStrategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MicroStrategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is a stakeholder management plan in place that covers topics?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in MicroStrategy project oversight?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of team meetings?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a MicroStrategy project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the ims include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this MicroStrategy project?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the MicroStrategy project?
Step-by-step and complete MicroStrategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MicroStrategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MicroStrategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MicroStrategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MicroStrategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MicroStrategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MicroStrategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MicroStrategy project with this in-depth MicroStrategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MicroStrategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MicroStrategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MicroStrategy investments work better.
This MicroStrategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.