Confirm your organization establishes productive and professional business relationships with key personnel in assigned MSP/MSSP accounts.
More Uses of the MSSP Toolkit:
- Devise: cyberSecurity Operations, with preference for mssp.
- Integrate reseller, technology and MSSP partner plays into integrated campaigns.
- Perform Security Operations tasks and work with MSSP.
- Be accountable for overseeing the management and delivery of the outsourced Managed Security Service Program (MSSP).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MSSP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any MSSP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MSSP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MSSP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MSSP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How can a privacy aware Identity and Access management system for enterprises be designed, which enhances security for individuals and enable consent based access for services?
- Do you protect a workforce that includes employees, contract workers, and third parties accessing resources from managed and unmanaged devices across distributed locations?
- How else does your organization decide whether to implement personnel screening procedures, or hire additional guards, or invest in a managed service to protect networks?
- How can Managed Service Providers, technology, and Information security leaders within smb markets build a program that can quickly recapture costs and poor decisions?
- How should a particular channel to market be composed, what role should channel partners play in selling, and how can inter-channel conflict be mitigated?
- Which new Business Processes, technologies and attack strategies will expose mobile devices, data and applications to security breaches?
- Who are the leading providers of Endpoint Security products and services, and what are key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
- Who are the leading providers of Network Security products and services, and what are key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
- How do you Effectively Visualize Edge of Network Threats and What Does Next Generation Dashboarding for CSOs and CISOs Look Like?
- Will you have the same dedicated point of contact for your contract, from the start of implementation to the end of the contract?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MSSP book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MSSP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MSSP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MSSP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MSSP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MSSP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MSSP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MSSP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio Management: Why is MSSP Project Portfolio Management (PPM) important?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the MSSP Project Manager to do?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the MSSP project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current MSSP project(s) and support the application?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
Step-by-step and complete MSSP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MSSP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MSSP Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MSSP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MSSP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MSSP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MSSP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MSSP project with this in-depth MSSP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MSSP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MSSP and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MSSP investments work better.
This MSSP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.