Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MSSP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MSSP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MSSP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MSSP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MSSP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How do you level schedules in a service operation where service providers are responding to customers and the lead times on service work vary widely case by case?
- How can an administrator possibly secure your organization from cyber-attacks with widespread adoption of applications that may have exploitable vulnerabilities?
- Does your product enable cloud service providers, partners, or customers to build API integration between a cloud service and your CASB in a self-serve model?
- How should a particular channel to market be composed, what role should channel partners play in selling, and how can inter-channel conflict be mitigated?
- What happens to companies that successfully undergo a digital transformation with an MSP partner that understands how to get the most from that process?
- Who are the leading providers of endpoint security products and services, and what are key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
- Who are the leading providers of network security products and services, and what are key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
- Do you see yourself efficiently updating and maintaining ten different security tools for managing user accounts and permissions?
- Does the inventory contain all necessary contact information, including information for workforce members and service providers?
- What are the most-effective technologies and best practices to protect corporate networks from external and internal threats?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MSSP book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MSSP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MSSP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MSSP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MSSP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MSSP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MSSP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MSSP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How much flexibility is there in the funding (e.g., what authorities does the program manager have to change to the specifics of the funding within the overall funding ceiling)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual MSSP project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are MSSP project results verified and MSSP project documents archived?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Variance Analysis: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure MSSP project success?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can additional resources be added to subsequent tasks to reduce the durations of the already stated tasks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this MSSP project or audit?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
Step-by-step and complete MSSP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MSSP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MSSP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MSSP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MSSP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MSSP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MSSP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MSSP project with this in-depth MSSP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MSSP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MSSP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MSSP investments work better.
This MSSP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.