Work closely with Netapp Professionals Services colleagues, Partner Enablement Programs and Training Teams to create repeatable training methods and practices to support partner resources with existing and new products, technologies and solutions.
More Uses of the Netapp Toolkit:
- Provide expertise and guidance to peers and act as an advocate for ensuring the computer systems infrastructure aligns with the overall Business Needs and goals.
- Develop: implement and utilize asset inventory, Configuration Management database, Capacity Management, Performance Management, resource optimization, and security (Access Control, authorization, and accounting) for all technologies in scope.
- Support customer maintenance Windows by scheduling activities and requisite resources and monitor and report against the schedule during the maintenance window.
- Pilot: Netapp bring the enterprise grade data services you rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the Data Center.
- Direct: plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and Network Infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of your organizations IT assets.
- Follow Configuration Management and Change Control procedures when addressing system updates and changes.
- Establish: design knowledge and expertise with Cloud Computing technologies as AWS, Azure and office 365 administration and implementation.
- Be accountable for driving though leadership efforts across all Social Media platforms by inserting Netapp into relevant conversations.
- Make sure that your organization participates in planning for acquisition of new end user hardware, efficient deployment of hardware; and performs upgrades on existing hardware to maintain performance standards.
- Audit: technical ability with implementing, operating and troubleshooting TCP/IP and ethernet based network architectures.
- Be accountable for identifying systems integrity issues and solutions for the full systems life cycle from concept to disposal.
- Oversee the managed service engagement, to ensure compliance with Change Management, Risk Management and audit / regulatory controls.
- Pilot: io and stress test products and technologies to understand and verify limits to increase understanding and improve stability.
- Configure and administer Windows and Linux based Virtual Servers in a VMware virtualization infrastructure.
- Provide technical expertise in cloud provisioning for networking, storage and virtualization Windows, Linux etc.
- Ensure you delegate; good Project Management skills and/or substantial exposure to project based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Provide routine reporting on disk volumes, server utilization, uptime, server health, and environmental conditions.
- Systematize: infrastructure storage supports with responsibility to maintain stability and availability of the service.
- Drive technical considerations across the infrastructure, Application Development and support teams toward Cloud Infrastructure deployments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Formulate: personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and you always work as a team to remain client centric.
- Be involved in and at times coordination of incidents and the subsequent Problem Management process form a key part of the role.
- Generate/provide Status Reports, provide network anomaly analysis, work engineering testing/changes/upgrades, and security vulnerabilities.
- Be accountable for installing, configuring, and designing various OS, applications, software, systems, and cloud solutions to meet best practices and business requirements.
- Be accountable for testing, installation, configuration and maintenance of operating systems, Application Software, and network device configurations.
- Ensure you maximize; solid technical skills in Netapp Storage, Cisco Network, VMware Compute, Security and Cloud Technologies.
- Be accountable for helping implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud Technology Adoption.
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, Change Management and adoption programs.
- Provide leadership, oversight, management, and guidance with IT special projects and initiatives for your organization.
- Govern: net development, Full Stack Web Development using Angular or react, database development and middleware technologies, Distributed Systems, computational geometry algorithms, CAD layout and analysis tools.
- Provide strategic input and direction for handling the matters involving your geographically distributed IT systems, while providing simple and effective scalability, performance, and reliability.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Netapp Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Netapp related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Netapp specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Netapp Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Netapp improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Is Netapp dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How do you foster innovation?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Netapp information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What should you stop doing?
- What resources go in to get the desired output?
- If you got fired and a new hire took your place, what would she do different?
- What scope do you want your strategy to cover?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Who needs to know?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Netapp book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Netapp self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Netapp Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Netapp areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Netapp Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Netapp projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Netapp Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Netapp project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Netapp project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Netapp project team have enough people to execute the Netapp project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Netapp project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Netapp Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Netapp project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Netapp project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Netapp project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Netapp project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Netapp project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Netapp project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Netapp project with this in-depth Netapp Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Netapp projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Netapp and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Netapp investments work better.
This Netapp All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.