Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Neurobusiness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Neurobusiness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Neurobusiness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Neurobusiness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Neurobusiness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What mechanisms will be put in place to ensure the ongoing monitoring of the delivery of the programme, to include monitoring of learning resources off site or by the external body?
- What performance indicators need to be given to local decision making units in order to achieve organizations wide goals as profit, customer satisfaction or flexibility?
- Does your organization have a plan for when the lights go out, data and systems become unavailable, the phones stop working, or the teller line comes to a crashing halt?
- How does the CFO use skill sets and tools to interact with the CEO to build a proper business case for improved decision making in operational and strategic decisions?
- Can concepts from neuroscience resonate with current educational thinking in a meaningful manner that retains the integrity of the different perspectives involved?
- Can an era provide improved support to the business in decision making regarding the business/it alignment and during the ea design, realization and maintenance?
- How can uncertainty be incorporated in the decision making process and, more specifIcally, how can uncertainty be propagated through detailed process models?
- Does the enterprise have structures in place to facilitate decision making, learning standards and communications for learning across the lines of business?
- Is the intent to capture the knowledge and decision making behind the iterative metrics and calculations, and store within the approval process / system?
- How can knowledge management processes be used to ensure that decision making data are accurate, timely, and purposeful for making informed judgments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Neurobusiness book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Neurobusiness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Neurobusiness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Neurobusiness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Neurobusiness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Neurobusiness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Neurobusiness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Neurobusiness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Project Charter: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Neurobusiness project integration management relate to the Neurobusiness project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Neurobusiness project management knowledge areas?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff financial services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Neurobusiness project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Neurobusiness project?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of your organization/treasurer/general members?
Step-by-step and complete Neurobusiness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Neurobusiness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Neurobusiness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Neurobusiness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Neurobusiness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Neurobusiness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Neurobusiness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Neurobusiness project with this in-depth Neurobusiness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Neurobusiness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Neurobusiness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Neurobusiness investments work better.
This Neurobusiness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.