Warrant that your organization develops project plans that integrate the schedules of functional groups to provide a time based, realistic expectation for a given project to successfully complete.
More Uses of the OmniPlan Toolkit:
- Control: work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confirm your corporation tracks invoicing procedures (labor and expense) to assure billings are timely and properly prepared and procedures conform to the terms of the Agreement.
- Coordinate resource needs and availability between vendors, sponsors and Marketing teams.
- Ensure you design; lead process of issue identification and resolution.
- Ensure you mentor; lead Project Planning ceremonies as Scrum, Sprint Planning, backlog grooming.
- Lead: interface with leadership and finance to track new opportunities and manage existing relationships.
- Confirm your organization coordinates project plans across product, engineering, and operations to align the development and availability of product releases, features, and enhancements.
- Drive Change Management across your organization as products, people and process change.
- Develop and manage technical project plans.
- Manage Critical Thinking and communication abilities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OmniPlan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any OmniPlan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OmniPlan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OmniPlan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OmniPlan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What happens at your organization when people fail?
- How do you hand over OmniPlan context?
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- Are you / should you be revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Are indirect costs charged to the OmniPlan program?
- How are outputs preserved and protected?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- How do you use OmniPlan data and information to support organizational Decision Making and innovation?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- Who else should you help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OmniPlan book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OmniPlan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OmniPlan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OmniPlan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OmniPlan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OmniPlan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OmniPlan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OmniPlan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all OmniPlan project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the OmniPlan project team have enough people to execute the OmniPlan project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed OmniPlan project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete OmniPlan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OmniPlan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OmniPlan Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OmniPlan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OmniPlan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OmniPlan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OmniPlan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OmniPlan project with this in-depth OmniPlan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OmniPlan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OmniPlan and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OmniPlan investments work better.
This OmniPlan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.