Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenAPI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenAPI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenAPI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenAPI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 968 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenAPI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 968 standard requirements:
- For many reasons, OpenAPI is often seen as the best solution to date for API development. With this in mind, how specifically does it help you toward your goal?
- How can open API technology support innovation in terms of your existing or potential customer bases?
- What would be the maximum number of data requests accept by you in a given period from a certain user
- Do you understand the effect that introducing an API will have on your business (both good and bad)?
- In what way does the new system need to integrate and with what specific products and tools?
- Do users need to be certified for privacy or security standards by your organization to use?
- Does your organization use APIs for apps which are available internally or to third parties?
- What is a fair charging mechanism for maintenance and use of your organizations open APIs?
- Can entrepreneurs immediately discern the end user value when they view API documentation?
- What are the appropriate service levels for performance of your organizations open APIs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenAPI book in PDF containing 968 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OpenAPI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenAPI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenAPI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenAPI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenAPI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenAPI Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OpenAPI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize OpenAPI project risks that is very low tech and high touch?
- Quality Management Plan: Show/provide copy of procedures for taking field notes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for OpenAPI project scheduling & tracking?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore OpenAPI project?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority OpenAPI projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your OpenAPI project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete OpenAPI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenAPI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenAPI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenAPI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenAPI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenAPI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenAPI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenAPI project with this in-depth OpenAPI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenAPI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenAPI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenAPI investments work better.
This OpenAPI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.