Evaluate Platform Support: from planning, design, and permitting to implementation and compliance, you help move projects forward through the complexities of Regulatory Compliance, budgetary and schedule constraints, and conflicting stakeholder interests.
More Uses of the Platform Support Toolkit:
- Assure your enterprise supports Platform Support team in understanding business and Test Requirements.
- Confirm your organization works with Platform Support team to estimate timelines and release estimates for the requirements phase of the projects and help to ensure that the requirements are scheduled in manageable components.
- Coordinate with digital / Technology Teams to ensure the Workforce Management platform is receiving interval level and real time data from multiple sources as telephony platform, Salesforce service cloud, Live Chat platform.
- Be accountable for partnering with engineers in product to build ensure the platform is stable, reliable, performant and delightful to use.
- Integrate different components and develop new services with a focus on Open Source to allow a minimal friction development interaction with the platform and Application Services.
- Establish Platform Support: by delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change makers like us, you provide highly effective and innovative Cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
- Bring digitalization and Process Improvement to Portfolio management leveraging Mendix Rapid Application Development platforM And Agile methodologies.
- Steer Platform Support: diverse technology stacks in a Forward Thinking, Open Source centric environment.
- Prevent, detect and respond to abusive activities targeting Automation Anywhere Cloud Platform by researching and developing detection techniques and solutions.
- Pilot Platform Support: connectivity and cloud platform products for B2B / enterprise customers.
- Follow processes to maintain documentation on the changes made to the customers platform instance to ensure traceability and adherence to all of your agreements with the customers.
- Oversee Platform Support: investment in partnership with management that establishes a strategic platform for the deployment of additional capital through follow on investments to facilitate profitable organic growth and M And A activity.
- Develop medium and long term strategies to drive innovation, adopt new technologies, and improve productivity.
- Imprint is building a payments and loyalty platform from the ground up to serve modern brands and customers.
- Pilot Platform Support: partner with Service Providers with platform engineering, monitoring, devops, and Product Development teams to build end to end solutions that are resilient and scalable.
- Ensure you compile; spearhead and manage the development of artifacts, Data Sheets, implementation patterns, and other high value customer facing guidance and methodologies.
- Configure okta to provide enterprise SinglE Sign On services and enable multi factor authentication (mfa) platform features for internal and external applications.
- Be accountable for processing invoices across multiple platform companies ensuring accuracy of coding and approvals.
- Be accountable for building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platform in order to exceed your revenue goals.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal Engineering teams to measure, optimize and enhance your existing platform integrations, products, and processes.
- Collaborate with Marketing, growth and lifecycle teams to map messaging use cases to data requirements and platform capabilities.
- Lead Platform Support: partner with Cloud Engineering, platform operations, and other teams in executing migration projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption.
- Standardize Platform Support: Data Management platform (DMP).
- Supervise Platform Support: tackle issues when milestones are not met, mitigate against risks before they become issues, track/action against dependencies and be a team lead and champion.
- Control Platform Support: Platform As A Service software (Cloud Foundry).
- Manage to resolve problems at the root cause quickly and effectively and manage engineering change process relating to wheeled platform engineering.
- Resolve trade discrepancies and platform breaks by implementing internal and external Standard Operating Procedures to limit future discrepancies and breaks.
- You manage your project goals, contribute to Product Strategy, drive architecture decisions, and design internet scale solutions across various cloud and Open Source tools to resolve challenging cloud technology platform problems for your customers, in an effort to help develop your team.
- Be accountable for providing a platform which uses Artificial intelligence (AI) owned, developed or licensed by your organization to render the Services to you.
- Supervise Platform Support: integration of AUTOSAR platform deliverables with the Application Software components and simulink models.
- Head Platform Support: production process and equipment performance quality of support (uptime, improvements, resolving repetitive issues).
- Ensure you head; lead a team whose focus is to mine and analyze data from organization databases to drive optimization and improvement of Product Development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the scope of Platform Support Cost Analysis cost-effective?
- What is the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Platform Support project, should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- What do you need to start doing?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Platform Support processes of your organization?
- What do you stand for--and what are you against?
- How do you manage and improve your Platform Support work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
- Do Quality Systems drive continuous improvement?
- Why are you doing Platform Support and what is the scope?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform Support book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Platform Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Platform Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Platform Support project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Platform Support Project Team have enough people to execute the Platform Support project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Platform Support project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Platform Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform Support Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform Support project with this in-depth Platform Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform Support and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform Support investments work better.
This Platform Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.