Lead the evaluation, design and implementation of integration opportunities across various Intelligent Process Automation and Digital Transformation methodologies like Process Mining, Task Mining, Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation.
More Uses of the Process Management Toolkit:
- Ensure your venture builds cross functional stakeholder engagement strategies, working with Key Stakeholders to identify priorities and collaborate on improving efficiency, quality and driving down costs across your organization.
- Use effective interpersonal styles and Emotional intelligence to establish and cultivate relationships across Key Stakeholders amongst all levels of your organization.
- Provide direct support, guidance and coaching across functional boundaries to initiative leads, front line managers/supervisors, and teams to drive adoption of organizational changes.
- Engage business stakeholders at all levels to uncover key pain points and areas of inefficiency, identify and prioritize solutions to business problems.
- Ensure you train; understand the benefits of process methodologies in conjunction with specific software application hardware configuration tools to enhance client environment.
- Ensure you arrange; lead cross functional linked teams to address business or system problems using solid systems architectural and Systems Engineering principles.
- Interact with clients to assess project requirements and perform needs/Gap Analysis, drive solutions and develop action plans, and project timelines.
- Secure that your venture participates in Business Process Management group efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with IT and business partners to ensure processes are integrated to support expected Customer Service levels.
- Make sure that your organization understands the requirements of the project from a stakeholder perspective and has the necessary business skills to communicate and influence the requirements to stakeholders.
- Methodize: leverage technologies to support the measurement of system and process effectiveness, deployment planning, and decision support associated with the full spectrum of Process Management.
- Make sure that your team provides a high level of Risk Management acumen to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, Business Processes and controls that Mitigate Risks and address Regulatory Requirements.
- Measure the level of completeness throughout rule and configuration development, keeping management and all applicable stakeholders aware of progress and issues.
- Audit: design, develop and execute processes or projects and work with Process Owners or project team members throughout all phases of planning, implementation and control.
- Utilize Change Management best practices to create support for change and Business Transformation with initiative teams and throughout the entire organization.
- Launch and deliver initiatives in the agreed business improvement plan, in order to achieve the business benefits in line with the business and IT Strategy.
- Apply management skills as communications and change leadership to help drive key priorities like technology changes, Data Integration, and Continuous Improvement.
- Be accountable for identifying operational breakdowns and inefficiencies to drive action to streamline and simplify existing processes to ensure consistently great customer outcomes.
- Ensure you increase; lead strategic initiatives to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end to end Risk Management Solutions and controls aligned with business/customer processes.
- Be accountable for identifying best practice standards, guidelines, procedures and tools for analyzing, designing, and implementing Business Process initiatives.
- Ensure you specialize; lead the IT and PMO department to plan and manage application upgrades, user testing, Issue Resolution and subsequent release to production, while closely aligned with Corporate Change Management processes.
- Be accountable for communicating the Business Needs and drivers to development groups to ensure the implementation phase can fulfill the business need.
- Lead: act as the qualitative model liaison for capital and liquidity Process Areas, to oversee and ensure the implementation of the QMS are compliant with estimation Risk Management polices and procedures.
- Deliver commercial selling day in the life training and conduct pre and post go live evaluations to identify risks and drive training/adoption Corrective Actions.
- Head: proactively identify technology solutions to meet Business Objectives, taking into account the implications of change on your organization and all stakeholders.
- Support critical Business Processes for delivering, creating and maintaining Customer Notifications for several digital channels (SMS, Secured Inbox, Email, PUSH).
- Develop and conduct ongoing training and coaching for leadership and teams on business and technical Process Improvement and Business Agility.
- Lead: positive communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations along with communicating with different levels of leadership.
- Ensure you delegate; command centers are the backbone of Financial Services, driving strategic initiatives, promoting integrated Problem Solving and shaping how you continuously determine the key priorities throughout your organization.
- Organize: technically direct large, cross functional Project Teams and provides individual contribution using Business Process Management, lean and lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to improve quality and Reduce Costs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will you ensure you get what you expected?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Where is the cost?
- Is the scope of Process Management cost analysis cost-effective?
- What are predictive Process Management analytics?
- Which Process Management data should be retained?
- What projects are going on in the organization today, and what resources are those projects using from the resource pools?
- Consider your own Process Management project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- For your Process Management project, identify and describe the business environment, is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Process Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Process Management project team have enough people to execute the Process Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Process Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Process Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Management project with this in-depth Process Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Management investments work better.
This Process Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.