Work with business and technology stakeholders across different business lines or functions to understand and streamline Business Processes, identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation by applying Process Transformation methodologies like Process Mining and Task Mining.
More Uses of the Process Transformation Toolkit:
- Identify: implement Process Transformation with opportunities identified and prioritized.
- Develop and translate strategy into operational goals, objectives, and Process Transformation roadmap.
- Drive digital Business Process Transformation solutions across.
- Orchestrate: monitor ongoing Process Transformation and enhancements to measure the improved business Performance Metrics.
- Drive Business Process Transformation and Continuous Improvement with key business partners and other client Technology solution teams.
- Identify Business Process Transformation and Technology Innovation to support efficiency and effectiveness.
- Govern the entire lifecycle of Business Process Transformation projects using policies, standards and guidelines.
- Formulate: through Process Transformation, the specialization leads Change Management to enable the business to prepare, manage and reinforce the changes a part of unique transformation plan.
- Ensure you outpace; lead Business Process Transformation analysis.
- Serve as an expert in Process Transformation/optimization/improvement methods and tools to drive functional Operational Excellence capability.
- Apply Business Process Transformation, Quality Improvement and Systems Engineering methodologies.
- Ensure you deliver on Business Process Transformation initiatives and Software Delivery projects; to identify project risks and barriers; to support Business Migration through process change or software delivery; and to track and realise business benefits.
- Ensure you mastermind; lead Business Process Transformation (process and task mining) management.
- Lead: customer and Process Transformation management.
- Ensure you relay; lead Business Process Transformation, Change Management, Stakeholder Management.
- Be accountable for leading large enterprise integration engagements emphasizing Enterprise Integration Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT systems Implementation.
- Utilize technology and Data Architecture expertise along with business domain and Process Transformation expertise to design and execute on a strategy to accelerate and scale process and task mining methodologies across your organization.
- Manage internal and external resources to drive Process Transformation.
- Ensure your operation complies; partners with project stakeholders and sponsors to determine Process Transformation objectives and targeted outcomes for each project.
- Drive digital Business Process Transformation solutions across Manufacturing Operations and Process Automation in collaboration with respective digital and Process Excellence leaders.
- Drive Business Process Transformation and Continuous Improvement with key business partners and other Deluxe technology solution teams.
- Identify and drive ongoing opportunities for business and Process Transformation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you using a Design Thinking approach and integrating Innovation, Process Transformation Experience, and Brand Value?
- How will you measure your Process Transformation effectiveness?
- How do you keep the momentum going?
- How do you verify the Process Transformation requirements quality?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to your business?
- Is special Process Transformation user knowledge required?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- How do you lead with Process Transformation in mind?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Has a Process Transformation requirement not been met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Transformation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Process Transformation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Process Transformation project team have enough people to execute the Process Transformation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Process Transformation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Process Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Transformation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Transformation project with this in-depth Process Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Transformation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Transformation investments work better.
This Process Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.