Oversee REDCap: partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with Technical Support, sales, marketing, finance, and Product Teams.
More Uses of the REDCap Toolkit:
- Assure your organization assess change in the system, its environment, and operational needs that could affect the authorization.
- Provide guidance and leadership in production implementations working closely with other members of the Production Support group to ensure the proper transition of system changes into the Production Environments.
- Manage work with UX leadership to develop your UX strategy and lead a team of talented designers to execute it in design practice.
- Be certain that your venture analyzes, lead and coordinates design, development and implementation of systems and services with functionality across program areas using Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Help to develop and implement information Security Policies, procedures, standards and guidelines consistent with security needs and organizational Business Objectives.
- Support evolution of online learning platforms, working with web and/or product Development Teams to ensure that customer needs are represented.
- Engage and collaborate with clients directly on value discovery, analysis and output development.
- Provide engineering services in determining Distributed Computing architecture through implementation and deployment phases.
- Ensure your expectation to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
- Incorporate new technology, organizational knowledge, and the potential need for agility into the design of processes.
- Assure your organization defines, optimize and implements processes and Standard Operating Procedures for forecasting, demand, Inventory Control, transportation, and distribution operations for your organization.
- Be certain that your group advises the leadership team regarding Public Relations/media opportunities and crisis communications.
- Govern REDCap: oversight management for awareness program, Privilege Management system, brand protection technology and enterprise Managed Security Service provider.
- Guide REDCap: pro active management and timely response to client inquiries and facing systems issues/reporting with day to day management of clients business activities.
- Collaborate with management in developing technical directions, setting objectives, and setting realistic and challenging goals.
- Provide expertise and lead Process Improvement tools and methods.
- Develop, review, and edit information Security Policies and procedures and provide guidance to clients regarding best practices.
- Ensure you pull the information and guidance you need rather than waiting for it to be pushed to you.
- Ensure your organization develops and retains talent across multiple on site teams, inclusive of ensuring employees have development plans and performance appraisals, makes compensation decisions and provides appreciation and recognition for staff.
- Formulate REDCap: plan and execute team member Resource Allocation across client projects and tasks to maximize client satisfaction, team satisfaction and analytics services revenue.
- Drive REDCap: Information security office goals are to protect your organization from threats through Security Monitoring, data and Log Analysis, and Security Incident review and remediation.
- Oversee REDCap: conduct special projects in areas as benefits, retention, legal compliance, and Performance Management.
- Coordinate REDCap: architecture technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple teams to drive the implementation of innovative Data Analytics solutions.
- Formulate REDCap: Solution Design translates business and technical requirements into Solution Designs that satisfy the Business Needs and comply with approved standards.
- Confirm your planning reads, understand and adheres to appropriate organization and department Policies and Procedures to ensure legal compliance, safe and productive workplace and quality products and Customer Service.
- Create, manage, and deliver communications to announce known issues, product updates and roadmap information.
- Lead Project Planning sessions with business users, stakeholders, and sponsors to understand Business Requirements to develop or maintain Software Applications.
- Manage REDCap: Web Content management and/or e commerce platform implementation testing.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the Regional Vice President while implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflects business goals.
- Interact with clients to create end to end specifications for content and Collaboration Solutions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical REDCap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any REDCap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated REDCap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the REDCap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which REDCap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Do you need to avoid or amend any REDCap activities?
- Is maximizing REDCap protection the same as minimizing REDCap loss?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Do you have a flow diagram of what happens?
- What happens at your organization when people fail?
- Do you effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- What are predictive REDCap analytics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the REDCap book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your REDCap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the REDCap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which REDCap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough REDCap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage REDCap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step REDCap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 REDCap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all REDCap project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the REDCap project team have enough people to execute the REDCap project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed REDCap project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete REDCap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 REDCap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 REDCap Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 REDCap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 REDCap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 REDCap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 REDCap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any REDCap project with this in-depth REDCap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose REDCap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in REDCap and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make REDCap investments work better.
This REDCap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.