Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical REDCap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any REDCap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated REDCap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the REDCap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which REDCap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What should sponsors and other regulated entities consider when deciding to validate outsourced electronic services that are used in clinical investigations?
- Is it possible that the areas of measurement are restrictions to flow and that deposition occurs in a non-representative manner upstream of areas?
- Can data can be captured electronically at the time of service delivery and transferred to the central system when access is available?
- Do you create calculations and use branching logic to hide the values to the data entry personnel and/or the survey participants?
- How do you manage many different sources of data and information to ensure collaboration, inspection readiness and compliance?
- Are there, or could there be, potential barriers being created by the implementation of the EDC Smart Meter plans?
- What happens when a REDCap Administrator takes the system offline for routine upgrades and/or expected downtime?
- What happens if the monitor is entering a query at the same time that it is uploading a test and changing data?
- Do you pull data from multiple systems and spreadsheets to report and reconcile your site payment financials?
- How many days passed between the date of your concussion and when you were allowed to returned to play?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the REDCap book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your REDCap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the REDCap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which REDCap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough REDCap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage REDCap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step REDCap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 REDCap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in REDCap project scope management, and why is good REDCap project scope management so important on information technology REDCap projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other REDCap project estimates?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were REDCap project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization taken a well-grounded decision about the procurement procedure chosen and has it documented the process?
- Risk Audit: Is the auditor able to evaluate contradictory evidence in an unbiased manner?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
Step-by-step and complete REDCap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 REDCap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 REDCap project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 REDCap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 REDCap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 REDCap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 REDCap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any REDCap project with this in-depth REDCap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose REDCap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in REDCap and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make REDCap investments work better.
This REDCap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.