Act as a liaison between the clinical evaluation group and Regulatory Affairs to interact cross functionally with various personnel to ensure that the clinical documentation is completed as per Regulatory Requirements.
More Uses of the Regulatory Affairs Toolkit:
- Formulate: international Regulatory Affairs management.
- Initiate: legal, compliance, and Regulatory Affairs.
- Develop: administration and Regulatory Affairs.
- Maintain Regulatory Affairs product files to support compliance with Regulatory Requirements.
- Standardize: own and manage model governance, and all Regulatory Affairs as compliance approval.
- Systematize: clinical development and Regulatory Affairs specialization.
- Provide timely updates and communication of changes in the regulatory environment to the Regulatory Affairs department.
- Lead: Regulatory Affairs Data Management.
- Confirm your organization complies; partners with Cybersecurity, IT, Regulatory Affairs and enterprise Risk Management to help manage risk exposure.
- Represent Regulatory Affairs and partner with various cross functional teams throughout your organization.
- Organize: Quality Control or Quality Assurance or Regulatory Affairs.
- Direct: Regulatory Affairs specialization labeling.
- Drive procedure and process enhancements for the Continuous Improvement of the Regulatory Affairs team.
- Standardize: interface with Regulatory Affairs and operational compliance to develop robust Compliance Processes.
- Provide advice to the Regulatory Affairs department on interpretation of new legislation, guidance and directives.
- Arrange that your operation complies; telecoms Regulatory Affairs management.
- Formulate: act as a Regulatory Affairs lead for local projects conducted only in the assigned territories.
- Be certain that your design complies; categories manufacturing / production, Regulatory Affairs.
- Organize: functional area expertise in data standards related to Clinical Operations, Data Management, Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Make sure that your business provides technical guidance and regulatory training/mentoring to other Regulatory Affairs employees and cross functional teams.
- Drive: specialization, Regulatory Affairs, human factors.
- Govern: interface with compliance and Regulatory Affairs management to implement Quality System strategies and plans which facilitate continuous QMS improvement.
- Audit: staff Regulatory Affairs specialization.
- Utilize Project Management principles to advance multiple Regulatory Affairs projects at different sites simultaneously.
- Ensure maintenance of procedures relating to quality, manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs and other functions.
- Assure your venture serves as a Quality and Regulatory Affairs department resource in conducting Root Cause Analysis of reported occurrences, audit findings, etc.
- Provide appropriate cross functional interdepartmental support of Manufacturing, Procurement, Quality, Assurance, Service, and Regulatory Affairs.
- Collaborate across risk and Regulatory Affairs and other enabling areas teams to escalate issues and resolve issues.
- Identify procedure and process enhancements for the Continuous Improvement of the Regulatory Affairs team.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Regulatory Affairs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Regulatory Affairs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Regulatory Affairs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Regulatory Affairs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Regulatory Affairs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which Regulatory Affairs solution is appropriate?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Regulatory Affairs effort?
- Who is gathering Regulatory Affairs information?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- What information should you gather?
- How do you deal with Regulatory Affairs risk?
- Is Regulatory Affairs required?
- What are predictive Regulatory Affairs analytics?
- The political context: who holds power?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Regulatory Affairs book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Regulatory Affairs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Regulatory Affairs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Regulatory Affairs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Regulatory Affairs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Regulatory Affairs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Regulatory Affairs Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Regulatory Affairs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Regulatory Affairs project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Regulatory Affairs project team have enough people to execute the Regulatory Affairs project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Regulatory Affairs project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Regulatory Affairs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Regulatory Affairs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Regulatory Affairs Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Regulatory Affairs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Regulatory Affairs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Regulatory Affairs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Regulatory Affairs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Regulatory Affairs project with this in-depth Regulatory Affairs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Regulatory Affairs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Regulatory Affairs and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Regulatory Affairs investments work better.
This Regulatory Affairs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.