Partner closely with your Sales Ops Strategy counterpart and other Sales stakeholders to drive accountability for operational Best Practices and execute scalable operational solutions aligned to the needs of each team.
More Uses of the Sales Ops Toolkit:
- Devise: partner closely with Sales Ops strategy and sales leadership to drive accountability for operational Best Practices and ensure tooling solutions are correctly adopted.
- Direct: finance, it, Sales Ops to continually improve alignment, consistency, Data integrity, and automation.
- Secure that your group complies; sales op Project Management.
- Control: in collaboration with Sales Effectiveness and Sales Ops teams, ensure effective, efficient and consistent Value Articulation and Sales Performance to meet revenue targets.
- Govern: remote /sales Sales Ops /.
- Ensure pardot delivers Business Impact through training of Sales And Marketing staff and partner with Sales Ops to establish processes and Best Practices.
- Assure your business complies; sales op Business Analysis.
- Confirm your organization complies; partners with Sales Ops and Advanced Analytics to ensure Data Strategy aligned with Advanced Analytics needs.
- Support testing with Sales Ops on new objects and/or processes.
- Translate Service Provider and channel Pricing Strategy into executable plans partnering Cross Functionally with Sales Ops, it, partner ops and Sales Enablement teams.
- Be accountable for partnering with Sales Ops and enablement to drive execution with the sales organization.
- Manage all Sales Tools and Sales Ops vendors for Salesforce development work.
- Manage work with Sales Ops on adhoc tasks.
- Manage work with your Sales Ops and Finance teams to generate quotes and commercial contracts with accuracy.
- Serve as the right hand of the Inside Sales Ops leader, be a trusted partner to leadership.
- Manage: collaboration with digital acquisition, brand, and Sales Ops teams to plan and execute against quarterly goals.
- Coordinate with Sales Ops and others to facilitate partner sales Transaction Processing.
- Be certain that your business complies; sales op Management Process and policy.
- Ensure you create; lead a team of Sales Ops Business Partners aligned to each sales segment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Ops Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Ops related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Ops specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Ops Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Ops improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is Sales Ops documentation maintained?
- Where do the Sales Ops decisions reside?
- What systems/processes must you excel at?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Sales Ops objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Who sets the Sales Ops standards?
- Are the planned controls in place?
- Whom do you really need or want to serve?
- Do you know who is a friend or a foe?
- What qualifies as competition?
- What Sales Ops metrics are outputs of the process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Ops book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Ops self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Ops Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Ops areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Ops Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Ops projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Ops Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Ops project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Sales Ops project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Sales Ops Project Team have enough people to execute the Sales Ops Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Sales Ops Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Ops Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Ops project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Ops Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Ops Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Ops project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Ops project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Ops project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Ops project with this in-depth Sales Ops Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Ops projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Ops and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Ops investments work better.
This Sales Ops All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.