Assure your organization as part of Commercial Operations, the Sales Enablement organization focuses on the success of your selling resources by defining Sales Strategies and Sales Force design; providing competency programs; developing commercial messaging; implementing modern Sales Processes; and Managing Change.
More Uses of the Sales Process Toolkit:
- Steer pipeLine Management in Sales Process in collaboration with the Sales Team and support the execution of process from Lead Generation to contract closing.
- Make sure that your corporation provides expert Technical Support in the pre Sales Process and creates compelling technical and commercial solutions in order to help achieve the assigned sales goals and Business Objectives.
- Secure that your organization complies; this means running a value based Sales Process, providing advice on strategy and campaign execution, and setting the right expectations for success with the platform.
- Ensure you understand what goes into the Sales Process from prospecting to close, and you are no stranger to managing multiple complex deals across multiple clients and stages.
- Manage accounts through entire Sales Process; Outside Field Sales position, physically at customer location for Business Development, prospecting, and specifications through Contract Negotiations, signing, and post Sales Support.
- Confirm your planning provides Technical Support in the pre Sales Process and creates compelling technical and commercial solutions in order to help achieve the assigned sales goals and Business Objectives.
- Use a Data Driven approach to identify inefficiencies and continuously improve your Sales Process to increase conversion rates, average deal size and reduce sales Cycle Time.
- Ensure consistent alignment of Sales And Marketing to optimize the Sales Process with a focus on improving and evolving a qualified lead process, distribution, and management.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and Business Development strategy, Sales Processes, structure, and Best Practices across your organization.
- Supervise: share thE Business requirements and business challenges gathered during the Sales Process, with the implementation team in order to make sure the clients objectives are met.
- Manage work with sales colleagues and other Internal Stakeholders to drive the Sales Process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing Sales Cycles to closure.
- Ensure your team provides follow up for any audit discrepancies found by internal or external auditors and makes sure that correct Policies and Procedures are being followed throughout the Sales Process.
- Drive the Sales Process in partnership with the Account Management, by identifying the Technical Decision Maker, getting technical validation, support, and sponsorship.
- Contribute to Sales Process effectiveness by identifying short term and long term issues that should be addressed, recommending potential improvements, and them implementing the appropriate changes.
- Establish: partner with the Sales Team to develop territory level and account level Marketing Plans designed to build relationships with decision makers, secure meetings, generate pipeline, and accelerate the Sales Process.
- Be accountable for partnering with your Sales Team on expanding your client base, increasing your market share from your existing client base, guiding clients through the Sales Process, and designing solutions for your clients.
- Supervise: work closely with the delivery team or Project Teams to ensure that solutions are in line with the clients needs; the Sales Process should end with a success case.
- Operationalize the End To End Customer Journey by implementing Sales Processes, methodologies, and policies with a focus on speed, scale, and repeatability.
- Secure that your corporation complies; conducts and maintains awareness of market competitors and develops strategies to mitigate competitor strengths while emphasizing competitor weaknesses in the Sales Process.
- Evaluate: implement process, analytics and predictability assess and improve upon current Sales Processes, instrumentation, methodologies and associated discipline.
- Integrate new/redesigned Solution Offerings into Sales Process and marketing channels through development of sales and readiness capabilities and enablement tools.
- Be accountable for instilling Sales Process discipline, adherence to standards and excellence in execution while holding Sales Managers accountable to quality and accuracy.
- Lead Sales Process Best Practice from initial Customer Engagement through deal closure and successful hand off to Client Success defined by the successful initiation of a program with new customers.
- Manage work with potential and existing customers supporting the pre sales / solutions team throughout the Sales Process, with a focus on front to back Investment Management solutions opportunities.
- Be able to deliver Proof of Concept that can be used to establish viability, address technical issues, demonstrate alignment with discovered client needs, and advance the Sales Process.
- Support Team Sales Process by making client calls, checking for client offers, and identifying client needs or opportunities fulfilling the need or referring the client to the appropriate branch Team Members or specialization.
- Direct: own the technical Sales Process from introductory meetings (net new sales) through post sales (customer satisfaction, upselling, and subscription renewals).
- Establish that your design complies; monitors the effective resolution of guest issues that arise as a result of the Sales Process by creating mechanisms to channel issues to property leadership and/or other appropriate stakeholders.
- Drive the services pre Sales Process with Business Development team, and consultants to understand customer business, technical objectives and Product Requirements, in order to build Client Relationships, scope opportunities, and deliver effective solutions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Process Improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Why not do Sales Process?
- At what cost?
- Why should you adopt a Sales Process framework?
- Do you feel that more should be done in the Sales Process area?
- How do you keep the momentum going?
- What were the criteria for evaluating a Sales Process pilot?
- How do you listen to customers to obtain actionable information?
- How will you motivate the stakeholders with the least vested interest?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What was the context?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Process book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Process Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Sales Process project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Sales Process Project Team have enough people to execute the Sales Process Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Sales Process Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Process Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Process Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Process project with this in-depth Sales Process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Process and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Process investments work better.
This Sales Process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.