Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SERVQUAL Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SERVQUAL related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SERVQUAL specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SERVQUAL Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SERVQUAL improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What changes should be made to residence requirements or waiting periods for qualification for social security payments, or the assurance of support scheme, for people experiencing elder abuse?
- What are the key operational risks for the arrangement, particularly the already stated that could affect its resilience and reliability, security, and operational capacity and scalability?
- Did the validation testing include accuracy, reliability, integrity, availability, and/or authenticity of the electronic record and associated electronic signatures including audit trails?
- What are the responsibilities of organizational leadership, employees, researchers, employees, administrative staff and external stakeholders in internal quality assurance?
- Does your online test supplier have a high-availability, resilient infrastructure with the connectivity, concurrency, scalability and reliability to handle peak loads?
- How do you best represent and collaboratively manage knowledge about requirements, architecture, designs, quality assurance measures and software processes themselves?
- Are there provisions for maintenance plan optimization based on changing operational requirements, reliability changes, equipment modifications, or funding changes?
- What is a useful roadmap for service organizations to choose the correct standard, or select from possible alternatives, in order to meet clients assurance needs?
- Do you have the right to terminate the SLA in the event of default, ownership change, insolvency, change of security or serious deterioration of service quality?
- How and to what extent will alternative product and service quality improvements impact key indicators as customer retention, revenues, and/or market share?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SERVQUAL book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SERVQUAL self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SERVQUAL Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SERVQUAL areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SERVQUAL Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SERVQUAL projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SERVQUAL Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SERVQUAL project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Have SERVQUAL project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Risk Management Plan: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Variance Analysis: There are detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the work breakdown structure (wbs) defined and is the scope of the SERVQUAL project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial SERVQUAL project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the SERVQUAL project now?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
Step-by-step and complete SERVQUAL Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SERVQUAL project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SERVQUAL project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SERVQUAL project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SERVQUAL project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SERVQUAL project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SERVQUAL project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SERVQUAL project with this in-depth SERVQUAL Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SERVQUAL projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SERVQUAL and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SERVQUAL investments work better.
This SERVQUAL All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.