Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SharePoint Online Office 365 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SharePoint Online Office 365 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SharePoint Online Office 365 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SharePoint Online Office 365 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SharePoint Online Office 365 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What are the key issues to consider in the migration process relative to directory, email, calendars, archives of current email content and legacy applications?
- When partners were asked, If your organization is adding new services on top of cloud/Office 365 suite, which services are you adding?
- Are you using different systems to manage your finances, administer contracts, track customer interactions, or manage delivery?
- Will customers or end users lose any content while making the transition, either with the Switch Plans tool or at renewal?
- What advantages and benefits does utilizing microsoft Office 365 bring compared to a traditional on-premises deployment?
- Are your customers looking for a way to decrease the IT costs associated with managing email and collaboration systems?
- Are there any goals and objectives that are no longer relevant to your situation and should be deleted from the plan?
- Do you mix and match different event activities to plan something that suits your needs and fits into your schedule?
- Has your business started using Office 365 in pursuit of better collaboration and to reap the benefits of the cloud?
- How does Office 365 for enterprise function, and how does it differ from the previous perpetual license model?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SharePoint Online Office 365 book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SharePoint Online Office 365 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SharePoint Online Office 365 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SharePoint Online Office 365 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SharePoint Online Office 365 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SharePoint Online Office 365 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SharePoint Online Office 365 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SharePoint Online Office 365 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated SharePoint Online Office 365 project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Cost Management Plan: Have SharePoint Online Office 365 project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a system in place to handle partial delivery of orders, back orders, and partial payments?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are SharePoint Online Office 365 project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Lessons Learned: Did the SharePoint Online Office 365 project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of your organization?
- Risk Audit: Are corresponding safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
Step-by-step and complete SharePoint Online Office 365 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SharePoint Online Office 365 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SharePoint Online Office 365 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SharePoint Online Office 365 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SharePoint Online Office 365 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SharePoint Online Office 365 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SharePoint Online Office 365 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SharePoint Online Office 365 project with this in-depth SharePoint Online Office 365 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SharePoint Online Office 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SharePoint Online Office 365 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SharePoint Online Office 365 investments work better.
This SharePoint Online Office 365 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.